Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Group interview. Ask a lot of questions about your previous job and what you would do in certain situations. They ask for examples of what you would do in a scenario.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a difficult customer..   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

I applied in person and asked for the manager. when the manager came out she immediately told me that she was doing a group interview in a couple of days she told me she would call me later and tell me what time the group interview started. I gave her a week and she never called back then a whole month later she called late one night asking for a interview. it was a group interview with 7 girls and 1 guy the interview lasted about an hour she is us seven or eight questions and everyone had a chance to answer. The interview was pretty easy then. We then went back into the store and picked any product we wanted and has to "sell" it to three of the employees.

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

I picked up an application in store, they all seemed kind of annoyed that I was asking, even though they didn't have any customers to help. I received a call three weeks later to have an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2015.

took about a week to get a call back for an interview. it was a group interview of about two other people and most of the questions were pretty standard

Sales Associate Interview

Group Interview, have to be able to speak up and answer questions or else you could possibly miss a chance to promote yourself. Lasted about 30 minutes. Filled out some paper work while I was there. They followed up about two weeks later with a job offer. Be able to answer behavioral questions and talk about how your experiences will help you make a good candidate for the job.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in February 2015.

Went into the store to fill out application and then received a call the next day to interview. Was a very easy and fun process. The interviewer was very friendly and I was able to get hired within a week after applying. The interview was one-on-one since there was not any other people being hired at the time. She was very informative and got me very excited about the job! I am having so much fun at Victoria Secret!

Interview Questions
    • "How did you take charge in a difficult situation?"
      "What would prepare you for a stressful and hectic work place?"

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Group interview, consisting of four applicants and the store manager. The stores always receive several applications during busy seasons and weed off those that don't match the company by using group interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer says they do not want to be helped?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I went in the actual store I wanted to apply to and I asked one of the cashiers for an application. You should also ask if they are hiring because sometimes they'll give you an application and you can turn it in, but if you're in need of an immediate job, they won't refer to it until they need to hire someone. After I filled out the application I turned it in at the store with a manager. The managers then review your application, if selected you then get called in for an interview. The interview was a group interview and lasted about 1 hour (if I remember correctly).

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have any prior sales experience (as I didn't at the time), the most difficult question to answer was: "if a customer comes in to buy x, how to you approach a customer to buy something else along with what they came in for?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Handed my resume to the manager, got an interview for the day after. Group interview, super easy. Most of the girls I interviewed with were hired. They did 3 days of training, on the 3rd day they put you out on the floor.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to sell something that you have on you, like an umbrella, pen, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Group interview experience; the manager asked a question, and the group answered in no particular order. Had to be proactive in answering the questions asked.

Very basic behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me something in this room.
      Not really a difficult / unexpected question, but one that I happen to remember.

Answer Question