Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marietta, GA).

Interview

easy, expected questions, normal interview questions, very nice manager, asked more about my personality than anything else, would definitely recommend to a friend, perfect part time position for someone still in school

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Victoria's Secret?   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I walked in with my resume. I was hired on the spot. I was asked a series of questions. I was also told that I was dressed very nice in comparison to some of the other interviewees that had recently just came in.

Interview Questions

• Why would i want to work for Victoria's Secret.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was called in for a group interview, & we (around 5 ladies) were asked a series of "what-if" questions. The lady who did the interview was very nice & friendly, it was a comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer walked in the store screaming & upset with in issue? what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume in and got a call to come in the next day. I went in for a group interview with five other girls. Everyone was very friendly and the interview lasted about an hour. I got a call an hour after I left to come back in for a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Interview

I applied in the store. They called me about a week or two later with a phone interview. Then a week after that, I had a in person interview with a manager. She asked me alot of questions and everything down but they were fairly easy to answer. They like if you wear all black. they called me 3 days later offering a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Yonkers, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a 1-on-1 interview in one of the store's back office. She had a small pile of applications in front of her so I knew I wasn't her only interview today. It was relatively relaxed. Her questions focused on my assessing my ability to approach strangers, make sales. She stressed that one big focus of the job is to make that VS store the preferred one for our area. She mentioned that I'd be required to sell a minimum of $300 worth of merchandise per day. I had done research on the company, made extra copies of my resume, pre-thought some ending questions in preparation for the interview etc. but didn't really end up needing it.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable approaching/striking up a conversation with a person/group of person? This job isn't just about folding the clothes and maintaing the floor -- most of it is customer interaction.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online which included a resume and filling out an application. I received an email request for an interview with the store manager a few days later. When I arrived at the store I was asked again to fill out another application! I was told to go sit with the other ladies that would be interviewing. We had a group interview in the middle of the mall, very noisy area, we could not hear each other speaking. We were told that we didn't have to answer all the questions but should take part in casual conversation. This was hands down the worst interview I have ever taken part of. Group interview.....really!!! I understand this is an entry level position but come on....this is ridiculous! Very unprofessional interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service? How would you handle a difficult customer? How do you prioritize your work?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview- it was with one other girl. Very positive vibe, mostly asked questions about personality and the famous "why do you want to work here". My main focus was complimenting the company and focusing on their main products. After my first interview, a week went by before a call back to set up a second one. One main thing I noticed was one of the employees complimented me on showing up 10-15 minutes early! After the second interview (which was one on one) it took about a week and a half to hear back. Over all one of the best interviews I have been at. Very comfortable feeling talking to the manager and loved the energy and passion shared in both interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Victoria's secret?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

long process but worth it. two interviews and they check your references so make sure you have reliable references. took about 2 weeks to be employed there after the interview. the interview was also a group interview which I've never done before but it wasn't too bad. easy questions.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to work as a team to accomplish a goal? why do you want to work at Victoria's Secret? Name a time in the past when there was a problem and you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in the store and turned in my application on a Tuesday and that Friday I was called to let me know they had scheduled me an interview for that upcoming Sunday. I went in for the interview and was told that another manager would call my references and then if I fit their qualifications they would call me for onboarding. On the following Tuesday I was called in for onboarding scheduled for Wednesday. The process was quick and painless.