Victoria's Secret Stores

Getting the Interview

238 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Group interview and they wanted to know simple things like leadership qualities and goals and ambitions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple. Would you like the job? Ok it if minimum wage pay

Frisco, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted my application in person and scheduled an interview on the spot. The interview was in a few days and at the conclusion on the interview I received an offer. The questions were general "why do you want this job" and questions about other time commitments. No brainer!

Interview Question – "What is your greatest strength"   View Answer

Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied in store. Received a call back. Group interview. Got the job!

Interview Question – What do you expect here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview Details – I walked in and asked about an application. The manager told me they were looking to hire at least 3 new people. I turned the application in about 4 days later and they signed me up for an interview on the spot. The interview was about 20 minutes and was professional. I heard about getting the job less than a week after the interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How would you conduct a bra fitting and what would be most important to help the customer feel comfortable while getting one?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation on the pay. I was told that raises were given often to high performing employees.

Interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth. Went in for interview and received the position. The manager was friendly and we just talked about work experiences and the company.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – Initial communications to set up my interview were disorganized, but the group interview itself was more oganized and lended to the team aspect of working for this company. the hiring and training processes were extremely fast and smooth compared to the interview process.

Interview Question – tell me about a situation you wish you handled differently and why.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – I applied in person and while filling out application was given a small interview with general question: "why do you want to work here?" etc. Later was set up for a group interview in which questions were more personality based and hypothetical situations.

Interview Question – Describe a time you've gone above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview Details – The process is fairly simple. I had a group interview with about 15 other girls, and they sat you in a large room and asked some basic questions; most of them being common sense.

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Mesa, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly easy only a few questions on experience. That being said when you walk in the door they will have already decided if they want you or not based on looks. Wear a black dress or skirt with wedges or heels. Be sure that your hair and makeup is done. I was there for most of the holiday hiring process and we could pick the girls out who wouldn't get a job before their interview based on how they presented themselves. I cannot stress how important it is to look your best come interview day.

Interview Question – Have you ever upsold a customer at your last job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There honestly is very little to it. You will not be setting your own salary it will be minimum no matter previous pay. They are highly inconsistent about calling people back after the interview and even after the job offer with setting up training shifts. That being said you must keep up with it call a week after the interview if they haven't contacted you and be sure to set a training date over the phone when you reach them. My files got lost several times by management they called a different number and figured I didn't want the job. So be on top of it!

Duluth, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in May 2012.

Interview Details – First interview asked basic questions about myself and level of experience.
Second interview probed further into different values I held and offered position and asked if $7.45/hr was what I would agree to.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 238 interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.