Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Did not pay attention to me. Really rude. Didnt want to know my name. Spent 5 minutes on me. Made me fill out an entire application only to tell me that i cant work there because i have to be free on weekends. I said yes i can be free in the mornings or afternoons and she said no you need to be all day available and i said more than 8 hours ? And then she told me goodbye. Kinda hurt. And i was really nice and professional. She just didnt even treat me as a normal human with respect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? To   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for VS in-person on Friday. Got the call on Monday, inviting for the interview but got asked on the phone about 5-6 questions. Waiting for the final (i guess) interview in person in 2 days-hopefully will go great!!! The person on the phone was very nice and polite:)) I was superrrrr nervous!!! never had interviews over the phone!! so dont be!!!

Interview Questions

• Why VS? Whats customer service for you? How do u deal with multiple customers who come at once? Whats you favorite store? Whats customer service at that store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Joliet, IL).

Interview

It was a group interview with 4-5 other candidates. A manager asked everyone the same basic interview questions. I believe almost everyone received an offer and started working within the next month. I received a call later the same day of my interview with an offer. I accepted and started training the following week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Group interview. Ask a lot of questions about your previous job and what you would do in certain situations. They ask for examples of what you would do in a scenario.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult customer..   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I applied in person and asked for the manager. when the manager came out she immediately told me that she was doing a group interview in a couple of days she told me she would call me later and tell me what time the group interview started. I gave her a week and she never called back then a whole month later she called late one night asking for a interview. it was a group interview with 7 girls and 1 guy the interview lasted about an hour she is us seven or eight questions and everyone had a chance to answer. The interview was pretty easy then. We then went back into the store and picked any product we wanted and has to "sell" it to three of the employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I picked up an application in store, they all seemed kind of annoyed that I was asking, even though they didn't have any customers to help. I received a call three weeks later to have an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

took about a week to get a call back for an interview. it was a group interview of about two other people and most of the questions were pretty standard

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group Interview, have to be able to speak up and answer questions or else you could possibly miss a chance to promote yourself. Lasted about 30 minutes. Filled out some paper work while I was there. They followed up about two weeks later with a job offer. Be able to answer behavioral questions and talk about how your experiences will help you make a good candidate for the job.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Fairfax, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Went into the store to fill out application and then received a call the next day to interview. Was a very easy and fun process. The interviewer was very friendly and I was able to get hired within a week after applying. The interview was one-on-one since there was not any other people being hired at the time. She was very informative and got me very excited about the job! I am having so much fun at Victoria Secret!

Interview Questions

• "How did you take charge in a difficult situation?"
      "What would prepare you for a stressful and hectic work place?"

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Marlton, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Victoria's Secret in Marlton, NJ for the Sales Associate position. I previously worked at Victoria's Secret from 2012-2013 in another state. Having been previously employed they called my old store to see if I was rehirable which I was. I was given one interview with the store manager and the second interview with the ASM. Both went well. The third step was to come in and work a few minutes to see how I interacted with the customers. I believed that the process went really well and felt confident that I had the job however I was never contacted. I was completely turned off by the lack of communication that I did not even bother contacting the store to find out what went wrong in either my interview or my sales.