Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fort, AL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Spanish Fort, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

I printed an application from the VS website and brought it in store. A sales associate called over the manager who skimmed my application and told me she'd be calling for a group interview. she called my two days later to set up an interview.
The group interview had three other girls. We sat in the back stock room and the manager asked us two questions each. the manager was very friendly and talkative. We had to introduce ourselves and say why we wanted to work at VS. She then asked questions like "how would you handle a difficult customer?"
I was dressed the most professionally, nice black pants, black trench coat, flats, chiffon top. Two girls wore jeans and one had tennis shoes on. Even if you don't wear black, look nice! an interviewer wants to know that you made an effort and are interested in the job. also, avoid talking negatively about your current/past jobs. focus on the positive things. one girl said a few times how much she hates her current job and also said she wanted to work at VS for the discounts. DON'T do that!
They want to see you care about customer service, can be professional and are a positive person. I had the interview on a thursday and they called me back the following monday to offer me the job. They offered me $7.50 an hour, which isn't amazing, but if you love VS then it's fine. I'm not sure if any of the other girls in my group got hired, but they did not represent themselves well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

good and straight forwards

Interview Questions

• How can you handle a monster customer shouting into your face?   2 Answers

too demanding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Rockville, MD) in February 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by one woman who asked me multiple question on customer service. Behavioral questions if you want me to be specific. How did you handle a difficult customer, was there a time where you were praised for your work, if you saw a employee stealing what would you do? She was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

• If you saw someone stealing what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For sales reps, the highest they will go is $9 so if they try to give you less, negotiate with them.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hotel (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Hotel (Costa Rica)).

Interview

The interviews were done in groups of about 5-6 people, I came in 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and ended up waiting almost an hour. You need to be very vocal in the interview or else you won't get noticed.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer shopping for a bra who has self esteem issues or is body conscious?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in July 2008.

Interview

I turned the application in to a manager in the store. He later called me for an interview. It was a group interview with one other person. The interview questions were easy and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer who was upset ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. The salary is set.