Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Support Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.0

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Sacramento, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview held in the mall. The interviewer was very nice and made everyone feel comfortable. The interviewer explained the job roles that were available and what was required for each job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your past job experience.
    What is good customer service?
    How did someone give you good customer service?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I took in my interview and the same day I was called for an interview. I was soooo Thrilled and the best part is that the hiring manager was so sweet and bubbly! It was a group interview, but I really wanted the job and I was very confident about it. When I got home I was hired. You won't imagin how happy I was and still am! It was my first day the other day and boy did I have fun! The girl's are all so nice. Overall I plan to work with the company for a very long time. It does start out as a seasonal job but if you show them how hard you work and how much you really love your job (like I do) they will most likely hire you for a long term.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, Pay is fair.

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Omaha, NE) in May 2014.

Interview

Had 1 group interview with 2 other girls, it was scheduled the day I turned the job application in. This is now job number 3 for me (and group interview number 2) so interviews no longer scared me. I didn't let the girl with 7 years of experience intimate me nor did I let her extensive experience overshadow my close to a year of experience. The Interview in all took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What was the craziest thing/experience you have gone through at your job?   1 Answer
    • Are there any questions for me?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle being busy and keeping up on cleanliness (of the store)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in pay, not my biggest concern though because I applied more for the environment plus the interviewer was SUPER awesome!

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Bellingham, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application and turned it in. The employee who I turned it in to asked a couple questions (why do you want to work here? What's your favorite product?) and then set up an interview date. It was a group interview with one other girl.
    I went to the store on the day of the interview and the interviewer (who was pretty young) myself, and one other girl went to the food court where the interview was held. It was kind of informal, she asked a few questions like what is good customer service to you? What was your last experience bra shopping like? If you saw an employee stealing toilet paper, how would you handle it?
    I thought I did really well at the interview, maybe a little awkward, but I answered the questions well. I didn't end up getting the job and I was kind of disappointed...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of at a previous job where you had too much work to do in not enough time and what you did   1 Answer

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Independence, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied in store for a part-time or seasonal position and was called one week later for an interview which included myself + four other girls and was led by the store manager. Was told we'd hear back within the next four days and received a call in the afternoon on that fourth day to say 'here's what we hired you for at this pay; come in at the end of the week for training.' Training took almost five hours in their break room with eight other girls. They checked at least one reference for all of us. We read through "on-boarding" booklets, watched videos, talked about policies/procedures and started on paperwork. The hands-on training for Sales Support was the next morning 6-10 a.m. for processing new merchandise (folding and sensoring). FYI Sales Support works a lot of early morning shifts.

Interview Questions

• Of all the stores in the mall, why VS?   1 Answer
    • What product is your favorite?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone trying to take merchandise without paying for it?   1 Answer
    • (After describing each position) Which area of the store would you be most interested working in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Informed of my wage on the phone.

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in April 2013.

Interview

When I initially dropped off my paper application in person, I was immediately asked when I would be available to schedule an interview with them. I got a date, time, and name of the person interviewing me and went home. During the interview, I noticed I was not going to be alone, and the interviews were done by a group. There were 3 of use that had applied for a job as a Sales Associate. I came in all black, since that is the dress code for Victoria's Secret, and processed to answer the questions honestly. There were questions like "If a customer was buying a bra, what else could you sell to her?" And "What are some things you would say to someone unsure to check their fitting/size?"

Interview Questions

• My most unexpected question was if I felt confident measuring people in the fitting rooms.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chino Hills, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Turned my application into the store in person in early February. Took about 6 weeks when I received a call about an interview from the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected except an awkward group interview of 7 girls all trying to be heard and the less experienced rewording other peoples answers.   1 Answer

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I turned in my application and got a phone call a couple hours later requesting to set up an interview the next day. The next day I went in for my interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I got a phone call about 15 minutes after leaving, with them offering me the job. I only had one interview, I know others who had two. They asked if I could start in 2 days. I went through a week of training.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to work here?
      -Explain a time when you received great customer service. What store was it?
      -What's your definition of great customer service?

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negociation.

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple there wasn't any interview questions asked. Just describing the job in detail and explaining what it takes to do the job and making sure this is what I wanted to do. It took about two weeks to get called back for on boarding because my current jobs couldn't refer me.

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate but I wish I would've

Sales Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Sandy, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied end of May in 2012, and was called in for an interview in August of 2012. I took my application in, they weren't hiring but said they'd keep it on file. I got a job at another retail store (which finally gave me some retail experience) and then early August they called me in for an interview. It was a group interview, and the store manager was interviewing us. We found a table in the food court and about 10 of us sat down and she would ask us questions. Me and 2 other people were forthcoming with answers, and actually tried. Me and a boy were then called back for a one-on-one interview. I didn't get the message until I was on my way to Lake Powell, so on Powell I talked to the manager and she said, don't worry about the one-on-one, we want to hire you. She then told me the benefits (awesome), salary (not so awesome, but I was new and didn't know), and dress code etc. I started training when I got back from Powell and I worked with the other kid who got an interview and it was great fun.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics, but there was a questions essentially asking which is more important: the customer or keeping the store in order. I mentioned something about balancing and multitasking, and another interviewer said customer is more important.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't know negotiating was an option, so I just let it be.