Victoria's Secret Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied in person and a week later I got a phone call. It was a group interview of about 3 girls including myself. All of the girls were applying for different positions so the interview was a mix of different questions not to any specific job position. It was a really easy and simple interview. We sat at a table in the back room and it was very casual and easy. After about a month I got a call back and was offered the job which of course i accepted.

Interview Question – there were many "describe a time" questions and other questions:
"Describe a time when you had too many things to get done and not enough time, how did you handle it?"
"Describe a time when you had multiple things to finish, how did you organize and accomplish them?"
"What is the first thing you notice when you walk into any retail store?"
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Paramus, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2012.

Interview Details – I saw positions posted on Craig's List and the Victoria's Secret career webpage. Although there were these "open calls" at 8am I decided to print out the application myself and visit the store while I was at the mall. I dropped off my application with a regular sales associate and was grilled on the spot. She said she'd give my application to a manager, but just tucked it away behind the counter. I received a call 2 weeks later and was asked to interview on Saturday at 8am which turned out to be one of those open calls. I brought my resume and references and was asked to fill out another application, but I brought a copy of the one I dropped off originally. I was asked to come back the following week to interview again with other managers. The interviews went great for me, I know the brand and I'm friendly. I heard nothing for 4 weeks and assumed I was overqualified. Eventually I was called back and asked to attend orientation the very next day.

Interview Question – How would you handle internal theft? (If an employee tells you they're going to steal)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was contacted and asked to go to orientation the very next day. My asking hourly rate was too high and the manager told me how much they would be willing to pay. At orientation when I signed paperwork I noticed the salary was less than what was negotiated, but I needed the job, so I signed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Victoria's Secret Stores

Worked for Victoria's Secret Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Victoria's Secret Stores employees and interview candidates.