Victoria's Secret Stores Sales Support Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.0

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was an in-person, one on one interview. Very easy and casual. The interview consisted of scripted questions followed by casual conversation about each one. The turn around between the application being submitted and getting a call back was very short. Only downside is that the application must be submitted in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret Stores

Application

Interview

It was a group interview, where we all sat at a table in the back and were asked specific questions and went around in a circle answering them. They weren't difficult and if you had a hard time coming up with an answer you could almost copy the people that answered before you.

Interview Questions

• How would you carry 10 boxes from the back of the store to the front?   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores in March 2014.

Interview

Got refereed to store around November because they were hiring for Christmas/Holiday season, they had just done the bulk of the hiring and was told to come back in a few weeks. I had to come back into the store at least five or six times and call around three separate times just to get an interview.... in March. The day of the interview I waited on sales floor for around 15 minutes with other interviewees before the interviewing manager greeted us. When she did, it was quick and she escorted us to the back room where we sat in a half circle and did a group interview, she asked us the normal interview questions (what is important to you? strengths/ weaknesses? What do we know about the company? How we can connect the customer with the product? How to create a positive experience for the customers?) It was all pretty laid back and relatively informal. There were associates crossing our path the whole time, since it was during business hours and in the back room. There were also employees right next to us at the break table, listening and talking really loudly, which was a little distracting. The interviewing manager was quirky and very nice, which made it easy for us to get comfortable with her.

Interview Questions

• She asked us what our favorite animal was, and three traits of the animal. (She said hers was a Cheetah, they are fast, spotted and fierce.) After we had named ours she said that those three adjectives are how we describe ourselves.   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied in person and a week later I got a phone call. It was a group interview of about 3 girls including myself. All of the girls were applying for different positions so the interview was a mix of different questions not to any specific job position. It was a really easy and simple interview. We sat at a table in the back room and it was very casual and easy. After about a month I got a call back and was offered the job which of course i accepted.

Interview Questions

• there were many "describe a time" questions and other questions:
      "Describe a time when you had too many things to get done and not enough time, how did you handle it?"
      "Describe a time when you had multiple things to finish, how did you organize and accomplish them?"
      "What is the first thing you notice when you walk into any retail store?"

Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Paramus, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I saw positions posted on Craig's List and the Victoria's Secret career webpage. Although there were these "open calls" at 8am I decided to print out the application myself and visit the store while I was at the mall. I dropped off my application with a regular sales associate and was grilled on the spot. She said she'd give my application to a manager, but just tucked it away behind the counter. I received a call 2 weeks later and was asked to interview on Saturday at 8am which turned out to be one of those open calls. I brought my resume and references and was asked to fill out another application, but I brought a copy of the one I dropped off originally. I was asked to come back the following week to interview again with other managers. The interviews went great for me, I know the brand and I'm friendly. I heard nothing for 4 weeks and assumed I was overqualified. Eventually I was called back and asked to attend orientation the very next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle internal theft? (If an employee tells you they're going to steal)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted and asked to go to orientation the very next day. My asking hourly rate was too high and the manager told me how much they would be willing to pay. At orientation when I signed paperwork I noticed the salary was less than what was negotiated, but I needed the job, so I signed.