Victory Packaging Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victory Packaging

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Victory Packaging in January 2015.

Talked to them at a career fair, was scheduled an interview. During the interview, I simply elaborated on the experiences outlined on my resume. Unfortunately, the position being interviewed for did not match my location preference.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Victory Packaging.

First interview with sales manager via telephone. 2nd interview in person with sales manager and if possible, branch president. 3rd interview with sales manager and branch president together. If need, additional interview with regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is your sales approach? How do you define consultative selling?   Answer Question
    base salary for the number of months I requested and then gradually straight commission.