Victory Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victory Security

Parking Booth Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victory Security in July 2013.

Filled out an application, got a call a few days later, came in for the interview, and was hired without delay.

Interview Questions
    • The the length of the interview was under 5 minutes. Managers were looking for cash register and cash handling experience.   Answer Question
    Manager asked if I would like to work for them. I said yes.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver Falls, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver Falls, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victory Security in June 2011.

Applications are filled out on site, and the site leaders will turn them into the H.R Manager. The manager then reviews them, calls references and former employers as well as running a background check before a final decision is communicated to the site leader. The site leader then calls the applicant with a job offer if one is presented. The interview is really just your application and meeting with the site leader. The work culture outside of the corporate office is very chaotic, and the people are pretty nice. It's a nice process.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victory Security in January 2010.

Well, they require (as all security companies do) a Security Guard license (D, unarmed or D+G, armed) so they do not do a background check for the hiring process, because the state has to do one for you to get the license anyways. I did not have to do a drug test either, which I found slightly odd, but I think they were in a rush to hire somebody, because I sat down for a 1:1 interview the day after I got a call from them (I never applied to this job, they called ME after finding my resume on careerbuilder, I had my licenses listed on there, so I was ready to work without needing training). All in all, the hiring process was easy, although it may not be like that at every site, though I doubt it differs dramatically. I basically started working the next evening after my interview, where I had to pick up uniforms at the local office that afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work overnights?   View Answer
    • Do you have any experience in security services?   View Answer