Victory Security Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

1.8

Parking Booth Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victory Security (Erie, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application, got a call a few days later, came in for the interview, and was hired without delay.

Interview Questions

• The the length of the interview was under 5 minutes. Managers were looking for cash register and cash handling experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager asked if I would like to work for them. I said yes.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victory Security (West Bradenton, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Those of us staff who were already on site were grandfathered into The Victory Security group which took over the duties previously done by WCI Communities... The Job site remained the same with service for WCI and the residents therein. Cogent and or concise report writing is also very important.

Interview Questions

• A Very long interview and probationary observations were conducted as well as extensive background and reference checks; Additional training in full was furnished by WCI Communities...   1 Answer

Negotiation

The package offered to me was perfect without the need for negotiation

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaver Falls, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victory Security (Beaver Falls, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applications are filled out on site, and the site leaders will turn them into the H.R Manager. The manager then reviews them, calls references and former employers as well as running a background check before a final decision is communicated to the site leader. The site leader then calls the applicant with a job offer if one is presented. The interview is really just your application and meeting with the site leader. The work culture outside of the corporate office is very chaotic, and the people are pretty nice. It's a nice process.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victory Security (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Well, they require (as all security companies do) a Security Guard license (D, unarmed or D+G, armed) so they do not do a background check for the hiring process, because the state has to do one for you to get the license anyways. I did not have to do a drug test either, which I found slightly odd, but I think they were in a rush to hire somebody, because I sat down for a 1:1 interview the day after I got a call from them (I never applied to this job, they called ME after finding my resume on careerbuilder, I had my licenses listed on there, so I was ready to work without needing training). All in all, the hiring process was easy, although it may not be like that at every site, though I doubt it differs dramatically. I basically started working the next evening after my interview, where I had to pick up uniforms at the local office that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work overnights?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience in security services?   1 Answer