Vida Fitness Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vida Fitness

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vida Fitness (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Called within a week of applying and scheduled for interview with the spa coordinator. Generic interview questions. As a spa in a gym, waxing would be the most requested service. I got the feeling the turnover rate was high.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vida Fitness (Washington, DC) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I emailed the general mananger of the gym before the place had actually opened. He contacted me quickly to set up a 1:1 interview. I was dressed in a business casual manner and we met for 20 minutes and he mostly asked me questions related to my personality.

Yoga Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vida Fitness.

Interview

I taught a small portion of a yoga sequence to myself while practicing it and was asked some questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate.