Video Gaming Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Video Gaming Technologies

Business Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Video Gaming Technologies in June 2011.

Phone screening 3 times, followed by in person interview at local office with video conference of upper management from TN. It was a group interview though and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but they positioned me next to the video screens which means you're constantly looking left and right and start to feel like you're on a firing range.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly standard history questions, asking for examples and situations in my field, a few light scenario questions, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Video Gaming Technologies in September 2009.

Lengthy interview with two people at a time for 5 sets of people. Overall not a bad experience but made a long day. Lunch was decent enough although the interview continued on the way, during, and on the way back from lunch. I did manage to eat something though. Most people were decent however I felt one was a little persistent regarding the use of some tools. Once the interview was done, the turn around to an offer was fairly quick.

Interview Questions
    • The main one wasn't a real question but more of a disagreement where one person thought a certain toolset was GCC based and I disagreed. They tried to get me to say it was one way or the other however I didn't honestly know as it was a tool I used and not one I maintained.   View Answer
    I was out of work at the time and had been for a month. Money = good, no job = bad.