Videocon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Deputy Manager - Marketing Interview

Deputy Manager - Marketing
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Videocon in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was made by the HR department, after proper screening of the resume the interview call was made after 20 days which was pretty long. There were 3 rounds, first with HR head Mr. Sandeep Tyagi, second round with COO of Kenstar, Mr. R.B. Garg and lastly with CMO of Videocon group Mr. Sunil Tandon

Interview Question – The toughest question was asked by Mr. R.B. Garg regarding the role of marketing as strengthening the trade.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very stringent in joining date. I just got 1 week to join since the offer was made.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Videocon in July 2013.

Interview Details – Nothing as such to mention. If you are a labor and you will use you brain the least as possible then you will definitely hit the jack port.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Videocon.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview with focus on past experience and squeezing the salary.. office is in an industrial area so no fancy place to work, with no/minimal facilities

Interview Question – Yet to face one !!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No choice given !

Product Developer Interview

Product Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Videocon in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was good. Not much questions asked. Just few basic skills and whether you would be able to survive fast pace environment

Very Easy Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Videocon in January 2011.

Interview Details – one interview one round,no respect for people's time made wait till 4 pm while no other candidates were there

Negotiation Details – tactfully kept it for later and forced to join before negotiation complition

GET Interview

GET
Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Videocon in July 2012.

Interview Details – Aptitude, Group Decision and Interviews

Interview Question – How long u r going to stay at Videocon?   View Answer

Executive F&A Interview

Executive F&A
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Videocon in May 2011.

Interview Details – As my CV was selected from some Job site i think. Thus i got a call for the opening Job post of Executive-F&A. It was 3 round interview where it was all analyzed about my technical & working knowledge in 1st round of interview. Thereafter it was 2nd round of interview for my general test of working exposure & techs of handling pressure & working experience, with face to face interview with senior managers. 3 rd round of interview was of HR round all dealing about my personal details, salary negotiation other personal stuff etc. & lastly it was a meeting with the Top seniors personals of the company for final selection. It was all approx more than a week long process. After that i got a call for final selection.

Interview Question – I didn't think there was such..!!! As all was related to my profession & work done & exposures i had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be always confident from your side.

Dehradun (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Videocon in July 2010.

Interview Details – To gain practical experience & an insight into the working of a professionally managed organization, this allows me to expand upon my knowledge and skills by contributing in the best way.Handling Primary/Secondary sales to Distributors/Dealer Channels.

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Chandigarh (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Videocon in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was good proceess, initially one to one with immediate boss & telephonically with the HOD.

Interview Question – Why did u leave ur previous company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wrong commitment given by HR officials

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Videocon in October 2009.

Interview Details – First there was a telephonic interview with the Regional HR, and then a personal interview with the Branch Manager.

Worked for Videocon? Contribute to the Community!