Videology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.2

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewing for a Product Manager, started with a great conversation with one of the Directors who asked me to interview with two other directors. I was finally asked to come to Baltimore for final rounds of interviews. I made the arrangements myself (was told this after multiple days of follow-up) Finally, I had 5 interviews meeting 7 people over 3 hours at the Baltimore office. Most of the conversations were good. At this point, I understood that this role was for a Product Management Lead and not just a Product Manager. Most of the conversations were enjoyable. It was awkward that they made me interview with the team I would be leading, and the team tried to "grill" me. This wasn't the right way to do it I believe, but I am no one to comment on the process. After two weeks of follow up, I was told that I didn't make it with no feedback provided. I wish they provided feedback.

Interview Questions

• Experience with products launches. Situation questions Technological expertise - had nothing to do with Product Management   Answer Question

Platform Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

I was asked to come to an on-site interview after conducting an informational interview about 3 weeks prior. The process entailed 6 30 minute long interviews, and a shadowing session. The interviews were easy, and it seemed like they really just wanted to get to know about the prospective employees. Later that night, they took us out for drinks, again to see how we fit into the company socially. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• One guy asked me to sell him my phone, another asked me to sell an app on my phone.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videology.

Interview

Simple Interview, Fast Process , Flexible with Joining Date. Sign on Bonus

R&D Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videology (Baltimore, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

Videology organized a case study competition at my college. I was a member of the winning team. They told me to send them my resume for a full time position in their R&D team. They got back to me after 2 months and scheduled an initial phone interview. The interviewer asked me a case question and then discussed about the role. Another phone interview was conducted after a week and that too consisted of a case question. After a week I was called for an onsite interview at their Baltimore office. The interview went for 3 hours and a total of 6 people interviewed me during that time. There were 3 business analysts, 1 R&D analyst, 1 business development manager and a sales person interviewed me. The work culture was pretty cool, there was no dress code, the cafeteria was right in the middle of the office. I felt my interviewed went pretty well, I answered all their questions, although I was stuck in one case question which was intended to test my SQL skills.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case question wherein the data was about a bunch of ads which belonged to different categories and I had to write a program or a query to display the frequency of particular ads.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videology (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Got brought in an met with my boss and his assistant. Seems like they didn't know what they were hiring a designer for. Was their first office in Manhattan. Not much of a impact when walking in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer