Viewpoint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Interview

Programmer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Viewpoint.

Interview Details – The website to fill out the application is a little buggy and when HR did get a hold of me the information I provided on the website wasn't available to them. The HR people will send you about a dozen emails trying to set things up and you are passed from one HR person to another.

Interview Question – The interview process was pretty weird because I was expecting harder technical questions. The people were mostly nice but they bad mouthed people who weren't in the room. They did not like upper management and did not trust the direction the company was moving.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Viewpoint

Interview Details – previous work experience

Interview Question – experience?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Portland, OR

I interviewed at Viewpoint in February 2013.

Interview Details – Viewpoint is owned by Coaxis. The hiring (QA) manager was 20 minutes late in calling me for the scheduled phone interview. He said "sorry" for being late and that he was having "trouble with printing out my resume" but the QA Manager showed the most disinterest I've ever experienced in doing a phone interview.

He wanted to know about my background and some reservations that he had about my resume which I explained. Never really got any deeper into it or followed up any significant questions. A complete deadpan attitude.

Interview Question – I asked the hiring manager what was exciting about working for Viewpoint.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Field Executive Interview

Field Executive
East Molesey, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Viewpoint in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the MD of the company and my line-manager, it was very informal and friendly - and I had to keep reminding myself that I was in an interview. The questions were straightforward - they asked about my work ethic and about the University degree I'd just completed, as well as chatting about hobbies and interests. I felt that they had decided from my resume that they wanted to hire me as long as I was personable and friendly - so the interview was to determine this.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one at all   Answer Question

Worked for Viewpoint? Contribute to the Community!