Vigor Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vigor

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vigor (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

Received an e-mail asking if i was still interested in the position i had applied for to contact them. Once i contacted them they asked me to come in for an interview as soon as possible. Before the interview i tried to find out as much information on the company as possible but there was nothing out there. When i arrived to the interview i was asked to fill out an application and attach my resume to the back of the application. i was called then asked to interview with one person who was the manger at that location. we spoke about the job and i asked him to explain what exactly it was that they did. i was told they were with company's like At&t talking to people about U-Verse. Sounded like door to door sales. I was asked if i prefer to go to peoples homes or work with companies only. I was told that there is a training class that they will teach you everything from customer service to HR and once you have completed everything you will eventually operate your own location as a manager. I was asked general questions, Why are you looking for another job, what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Interview Questions

Trade Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vigor (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process had 3 phases: 1. Group activity (there were 12 people that were divided in 2 groups of 6 people and the mission was to develop a plan to sell a specific product of the company). 2. Interview with HR professional (traditional HR interview). 3. Interview with area manager (interview about projects the candidate made, life, objective).

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here? Where do you want to stay in 5 years? Do you like challenges?   Answer Question