Vigor

Candidate Interview Review

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vigor in November 2009.

Received an e-mail asking if i was still interested in the position i had applied for to contact them.
    Once i contacted them they asked me to come in for an interview as soon as possible. Before the interview i tried to find out as much information on the company as possible but there was nothing out there. When i arrived to the interview i was asked to fill out an application and attach my resume to the back of the application. i was called then asked to interview with one person who was the manger at that location. we spoke about the job and i asked him to explain what exactly it was that they did. i was told they were with company's like At&t talking to people about U-Verse. Sounded like door to door sales. I was asked if i prefer to go to peoples homes or work with companies only. I was told that there is a training class that they will teach you everything from customer service to HR and once you have completed everything you will eventually operate your own location as a manager. I was asked general questions, Why are you looking for another job, what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Interview Questions