Vilebrequin Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vilebrequin

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vilebrequin (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone call, straight forward- asked about previous experience, and immediate invite to come and interview. Interview was the same, asked experience questions and what I was looking for in an intership.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vilebrequin.

Interview

Filled out an application, was called into the store for an interview with the manager and assistant manager. Once I was approved by the manager, they sent their approval to the regional manager at corporate. From then, I completed a skype interview with the regional manager. One day later I got a call from the HR department with a job offer and I began about four days after!

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for this company as opposed to any other store in the mall?   1 Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vilebrequin (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for this position On-line and was contacted by HR a couple of days later. I was scheduled to meet with the staff accountant and then I met the Controller. The questions were straightforward - do I have any experience in accounting, Excel and my future career goals.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any out of the ordinary questions. They asked what my availability would be like, what courses in accounting I have taken that would allow me to be a good candidate for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was an unpaid position which I knew because I was looking to just gain experience.