Village Inn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Busser Interview

Busser

Interviewed at Village Inn

Interview Details – Application taken in by hand, wore a polo and nice pants. (Similar to uniform)
Was told to come back a couple days later dressed nicely, for interview.
Dressed in slacks, dress pants, and a tie: and was asked several questions off a standard list. Answering these questions, I was informed I was getting a job.

Interview Question – All questions were simple and direct, not thought provoking.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
North Platte, NE

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Village Inn in October 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview which led to a 1:1. Later an email was sent offering me the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected nor were they difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – acceptable

Very Easy Interview

Server Interview

Server

The process took a day - interviewed at Village Inn in January 2010.

Interview Details – I came in to hand in an application and was told by the general manager to come back later that week for an interview. On the day of the interview I came in dress in slacks and a nice blouse, but I know some of my co-workers just wore jeans to their interviews. I was told about the company and what they are all about, ect. The interview was very short and more of a get-to-know me than anything else.

Interview Question – Will you be able to balance school and work?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Village Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Village Inn interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Village Inn employees and interview candidates.