Vince Interview Questions

1.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Vince in August 2012.

Applied online and was contacted by HR the following day. Went into the HQ that week for a 10 minute interview with two account executives and they asked basic questions. Was offered the position the following week.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vince in June 2013.

I was interviewed by the store manager who was amazing. However she is no longer with the company. It was more of a conversation than an interview. I just walked in the store and handed in my resume and got a response a couple of days later. After my interview, I heard back two days later and they told me I got the job. I filled out all of my paperwork the same day and started a week later.

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a conversation than it was an interview. But they ask all of the basic questions. Like Why do you want to work at Vince? How do you clientele, and etc.   View Answer
    The base pay for a key holder is 11.50 for p/t and 12.50 for f/t. for the company. But they're willing to offer more, so I'd suggest to ask a few dollars higher.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vince.

It was very quick. As soon I submitted my resume, I got a call back within the two days. I met up with the district manager when she was in town checking out the new store. She was very nice. We basically talked about my experience with retail and outlet, and she talked about how the store would be run. An offer was made a week later but because there was another store opening in another city, I didn't find out what my pay and benefits are and I didn't want to accept unless I have it on paper until two weeks later.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vince in March 2014.

Three Interviews with no follow up form HR or Regional management. I met with Regional manager twice at an off site location, the atmosphere was pleasant and she was very professional. I would only request that the company implements a follow up plan

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vince in January 2013.

Sent my resume in for an interview.

The interviewer couldn't have sounded less interested in interviewing me. He was also very arrogant, talked about himself, and was rude throughout the interview. He should have just spoke about Vince and what he does at the company. Not comparing his experiences to my internship experience, as if my experiences have been worth nothing. He was very unprofessional and from then on I knew that even if I was offered the role, I wouldn't take it by a long shot. Your not a freelance or company owned stylist. You work for a brand. Grow up!

I would never work at Vince because of this interview experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vince in January 2011.

The manager at the time seemed uneducated and not the most professional. I was asked basic interview questions that seemed printed offline, nothing challenging. The interview was a breeze, but mainly because I didn't take the store manager interviewing me seriously.

Be sure and know about VINCE and convey what you like about the brand. Be prepared to discuss your numbers at previous jobs; sales goals, UPT, ADS, etc.

Manager seemed uneducated

Worked for Vince? Contribute to the Community!