Vincent Huang & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Account Manager Interview

Field Account Manager
City of Industry, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vincent Huang & Associates in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was the longest interview process I'd ever been through. I think I had 5 phone interviews and one in person.

Interview Question – What do you do when you know you're right but you're told you're wrong   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was fair so I did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Account Manager Interview

Field Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Vincent Huang & Associates.

Interview Details – Took about 4 weeks

Interview Question – They schedule and reschedule interviews. Senior management can be hard to understand with heavy Asian accesnts   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vincent Huang & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vincent Huang & Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vincent Huang & Associates employees and interview candidates.