Vinfen Corporation

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

PACT Recovery Specialist Interview

Lawrence, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vinfen Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview. I was then interviewed by the director of the program which it followed being interviewed by the team of which it consisted of about 7-8 clinicians including the administrative assistant. I was also interviewed about one week later by the Psychiatrist and went out on the field as well with a clinician of which I was evaluated of how I interacted with the clients.

Interview Question – none. Everyone is expected to ask the job seeker a question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Benefits Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vinfen Corporation.

Interview Details – One phone interview, then group interview with several members of the team

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation phase

Very Easy Interview

Driver and Later Counselor Driver Interview

Somerville, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vinfen Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – Pleasant and comfortable. Hired quickly after one interview. Casual atmosphere put me at ease.

Interview Question – I do not recall a difficult question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I posted for full time, more difficult position after an easy gig in the suburbs. After hiring they followed up with a call to say I had to accept a $0.50 hourly decrease in salary. This still upsets me on principle.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Team Leader Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vinfen Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on the Vinfen website; heard from an HR rep very quickly; was invited to interview with the site director; then invited back a couple of weeks later for an interview with the team. The office reception area and office in general looked a bit dilapidated at first glance. Not terribly professional looking. But all staff behaved quite professionally.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary upward by $1,000.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vinfen Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vinfen Corporation interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vinfen Corporation employees and interview candidates.