Virgin Active

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Club Lounge Assistant Interview

Club Lounge Assistant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Virgin Active.

Interview Details – Trial shift. Just be pro-active, clear and clean tables if you can't think of anything else to do. keep yourself looking busy. smile and be amicable. engage with staff and members. act how you would if you worked there everyday.

Negotiation Details – T

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Virgin Active in January 2011.

Interview Details – Via an agency, and initially on a fixed term contract, then made permanent after a year. Interviewed within 24 hours of being submitted for role, and was offered the same afternoon.

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard

Interviewed at Virgin Active

Interview Details – Applied to the job via leisure jobs website and got an email back asking to come in for an interview. I came into the club and was first given a tour of the facilities. Then I was on poolside with the fitness manager who was asking some interview questions, just general things about my past experience and telling me the way the lifeguard system works, positions and cleaning etc. Then I went into the bar area and met the general manager who asked me some more formal interview questions.

Interview Question – What would you say to a member who had not showered before entering the pool.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Virgin Active in January 2012.

Interview Details – You will be asked about management skills

Interview Question – How do you manage a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Virgin Active? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virgin Active interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Virgin Active employees and interview candidates.