Virgin Mobile USA

Virgin Mobile USA Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virgin Mobile USA

Analyst II Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Virgin Mobile USA.

I met with wonderful people from HR and then the hiring managers, but since HR is no longer located in Warren, NJ, I'm not sure what the process is now.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of your multitasking skills. Are you able to work for more than one manager?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Virgin Mobile USA in February 2009.

Phone Screen - approx 30-45 minutes w/ HR/Recruiter. Next step - phone interview w/ hiring manager - approx 30-45 minutes. The phone call consisted of general skills questions & probing around past accomplishments. Background in wireless/telecom may score extra points. Friendly, but note, If the interviewer doesn't indicate next steps, don't expect follow up communication.

Interview Questions
    • How would you market our service to prospective/renewing customers?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Virgin Mobile USA in November 2007.

Interview was really easy, met with about 6 people 4 from the department I was going to join then one from a cross functional dept and one from HR. Questions were the usual why virgin, why now, why this postion, what can you contribute. It was fairly laid back.

Interview Questions
    Nothing special about negotiation. The usual what salary you are expecting etc.