Virgin Mobile USA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst II Interview

Analyst II

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Virgin Mobile USA.

Interview Details – I met with wonderful people from HR and then the hiring managers, but since HR is no longer located in Warren, NJ, I'm not sure what the process is now.

Interview Question – Give us an example of your multitasking skills. Are you able to work for more than one manager?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Virgin Mobile USA in November 2007.

Interview Details – Interview was really easy, met with about 6 people 4 from the department I was going to join then one from a cross functional dept and one from HR. Questions were the usual why virgin, why now, why this postion, what can you contribute. It was fairly laid back.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to this company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing special about negotiation. The usual what salary you are expecting etc.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Warren, NJ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Virgin Mobile USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Screen - approx 30-45 minutes w/ HR/Recruiter. Next step - phone interview w/ hiring manager - approx 30-45 minutes. The phone call consisted of general skills questions & probing around past accomplishments. Background in wireless/telecom may score extra points. Friendly, but note, If the interviewer doesn't indicate next steps, don't expect follow up communication.

Interview Question – How would you market our service to prospective/renewing customers?   Answer Question

Worked for Virgin Mobile USA? Contribute to the Community!