Virginia Beach Interview Questions

3.2

Museum Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The time it took to get a call for an interview was about 2 months. I was interviewed by several museum department directors. The questions were fairly typical of an interview (describe various work place scenarios, discuss your professional/academic achievements, etc.). It did take some time to hear back about the position (due to interview process taking longer than anyone expected) but they did keep me informed and returned my follow up phone call immediately. Everyone treated me with professional courtesy and made me feel like I would really be able to contribute to the department. I was very impressed!

Interview Questions

• Describing an object as you would during a lecture/tour on the spot.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Hard to prepare for this interview....... Just know the job- KSA's!!! and be able to discuss them fluently

Interview Questions

• Explain the Virginia Child Welfare Model as it relates to position..... If you are not familiar with the model you will not have this answer. Workers with years of experience do not know the ends and outs of the model   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I filled out a state app and about a week and a half later I got a call asking if I was still interested in the position. The interview was a panel interview. They asked questions about HIPPA and asked how I would handle certain patients when they are irate. Then I was walked around the clinic and asked to take a simple skills assessment test. The test had a few simple math problems and ask to draft a collections letter for a past due account, and a question about insurance.

Senior Business Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2008.

Interview

Went through three interview, the first two one on one, the last a round table interview with nine participants. The round table interview lasted over an hour and revealed that the nine participants all head different agendas and different expectations for the new hire.

Interview Questions

• A question that was directly related to one of the departments sitting in on the round table interview. I had no knowledge of that department's responsibilities and was unable to answer the question.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Virginia Beach in July 2011.

Interview

Longwinded!

Process was too slow