Virginia College

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Virginia College.

The interview process was lengthy and given by "professionals" across the country. The first phone interview was a random call, unscheduled. Then I was emailed a written assessment test. After the written assessment test, there were two more SCRIPTED phone interviews, another being an oral assessment test very similar to the written.

After "passing" those, I was scheduled an in-person interview with the Director of Admissions and the President of the North Charleston location. I had to reschedule my interview for an unexpected issue and after numerous calls and emails to the Director were not returned, I realized that this for-profit college was not a place that I desired to work. I felt the Director was very unprofessional with no follow up call or email. Reading other online reviews, I assured myself that it was only a telemarketing position with unattainable goals.

Other Interview Reviews for Virginia College

Admissions Associate Interview

It was fairly easy. An initial phone interview with a 3rd party company with basic questions, then on campus interview that was standard. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Virginia College in October 2009.

online application & test, 3 separate 1-on-1 interviews, 2 weeks training, 90 day probationary period

Interview Questions
    same offer made to all permanent employees; 90 day temporary employees get raise & permanent status if hired

Admissions Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Virginia College in May 2012.

Personality test online, Phone interview, then face to face with two supervisors, the the admissions manager, then an hour long phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • War does it take for a group project to be successful?   View Answer

Admissions Associate Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Virginia College in July 2011.

Applied online and was contacted within three days and did a phone interview. Once the phone interview was done, I did a skills/personality test online. I was then contacted to come in to do a live interview. I met with four different managers and shadowed with two other people to see the daily job responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Based on your experience and education level.