Virginia College

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

North Charleston, SC

I applied online and interviewed at Virginia College.

Interview Details – The interview process was lengthy and given by "professionals" across the country. The first phone interview was a random call, unscheduled. Then I was emailed a written assessment test. After the written assessment test, there were two more SCRIPTED phone interviews, another being an oral assessment test very similar to the written.

After "passing" those, I was scheduled an in-person interview with the Director of Admissions and the President of the North Charleston location. I had to reschedule my interview for an unexpected issue and after numerous calls and emails to the Director were not returned, I realized that this for-profit college was not a place that I desired to work. I felt the Director was very unprofessional with no follow up call or email. Reading other online reviews, I assured myself that it was only a telemarketing position with unattainable goals.

Interview Question – What would make you unsuccessful?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Virginia College

Interview Details – It was fairly easy. An initial phone interview with a 3rd party company with basic questions, then on campus interview that was standard. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – They were fairly standard.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Virginia College in October 2009.

Interview Details – online application & test, 3 separate 1-on-1 interviews, 2 weeks training, 90 day probationary period

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – same offer made to all permanent employees; 90 day temporary employees get raise & permanent status if hired

Admissions Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Virginia College in May 2012.

Interview Details – Personality test online, Phone interview, then face to face with two supervisors, the the admissions manager, then an hour long phone interview.

Interview Question – War does it take for a group project to be successful?   View Answer

Admissions Associate

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Virginia College in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted within three days and did a phone interview. Once the phone interview was done, I did a skills/personality test online. I was then contacted to come in to do a live interview. I met with four different managers and shadowed with two other people to see the daily job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Based on your experience and education level.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virginia College

Worked for Virginia College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virginia College Admissions Associate interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Virginia College employees and interview candidates.