Virginia Commonwealth University
www.vcu.edu Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

Virginia Commonwealth University Clinical Applications Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Applications Analyst Interview

Clinical Applications Analyst
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Virginia Commonwealth University in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very rigid. I really could not get a feel for how they were receiving the answers I was providing. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was a total disaster. The took the majority of the questions from the 10 questions they sent for me to elaborate on.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Cerner Surginet Anesthesia or other Anesthesia applications?   Answer Question
  • How does the application Interface especially to materials management   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Virginia Commonwealth University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virginia Commonwealth University Clinical Applications Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Virginia Commonwealth University employees and interview candidates.