Virginia Department of Health

Virginia Department of Health Interview Questions

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virginia Department of Health

Analyst Interview

They were very amenable to my needs. Responsive to questions and created a comfortable interview environment. Both the hiring and interview process were not outside of the norm and it went quite smoothly.

Interview Questions
    Be smart about your initial salary negotiation. If you are going to stay with them for some time, your next increases will be directly attributable to this.

Data Entry Supervisor, H1N1 Vaccination Campaign Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Virginia Department of Health.

Most people were recruited from the 'ranks', as the project needed to come together quickly. I was volunteering with Epidemiology. The staff knew me so I was given a short interview, signed the paperwork, and went to get fingerprinted. The main office did require my HS diploma and evidence of my Bachelor of Arts.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been trained in what to do in case of a Public Health emergency?   Answer Question