Virginia Housing Development Authority

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virginia Housing Development Authority

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virginia Housing Development Authority (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR person. Called in for face-to-face interview which started with the HR person, then went to a panel. Standard interview questions - how have you dealt with a difficult person, etc. - quite a bit of repetition from one panel member to another. But the process was good. When the position was offered to another candidate, HR notified me by phone and by email.

Interview Questions

• List BA documents you have used.   1 Answer

Web Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virginia Housing Development Authority (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Lengthy and in-depth hiring process. I met several different people from different departments. Although it appeared like a very efficient process, I learned later that it was just a very practiced one. The job requirements for the position I was eventually hired had not been approved by the department head, and changed half way through my job to something I wasn't interested in doing.

Interview Questions

• Probably the traditional, "What is your greatest weakness." My answer was, "Kryptonite."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation.