Virginia Mason Medical Center
www.virginiamason.org Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Virginia Mason Medical Center Clinic Services Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinic Services Representative Interview

Clinic Services Representative
Seattle, WA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Virginia Mason Medical Center in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was great, received offer via email (which seemed odd) that was contingent upon background check. Filled out the paper work, and faxed back Friday.I recieved a call from a third party company doing the background check, regarding a phone number that was wrong (it actually wasn't wrong they were looking at the wrong line on the form). Later that day received a call from HR asking if I was still interested because they had not recvd my packet back, after telling her about the other call she said she would look for it some more. Two days later recvd another email saying they went with another canidate. I emailed back to ask if it was something in my background, and she said no the manager just decided to go with someone else. Very frustrating in the end, and a very impersonal process with all the emails.

Interview Question – What is my 5 yr plan?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Virginia Mason Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Virginia Mason Medical Center Videos

Virginia Mason Medical Center – Why Work for Us?

Careers that deliver the best patient care experience. At Virginia Mason, we have an extraordinary approach to how we provide care - Team Medicine. Centered on the principle of collaboration, our interdisciplinary… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virginia Mason Medical Center Clinic Services Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Virginia Mason Medical Center employees and interview candidates.