Virginia Mason Medical Center

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Clinic Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Virginia Mason Medical Center in October 2011.

Interview was great, received offer via email (which seemed odd) that was contingent upon background check. Filled out the paper work, and faxed back Friday.I recieved a call from a third party company doing the background check, regarding a phone number that was wrong (it actually wasn't wrong they were looking at the wrong line on the form). Later that day received a call from HR asking if I was still interested because they had not recvd my packet back, after telling her about the other call she said she would look for it some more. Two days later recvd another email saying they went with another canidate. I emailed back to ask if it was something in my background, and she said no the manager just decided to go with someone else. Very frustrating in the end, and a very impersonal process with all the emails.

Interview Questions