Virgo Softech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
New Delhi (India)

I interviewed at Virgo Softech in April 2013.

Interview Details – Post your Curriculum Vitae on the company website and after getting response from the company go for the interview at the scheduled date.

Interview Question – Where you want to go in long run,
Which sector you want to choose,
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – how much do you expect, but our C.T.C. is ......

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Back Support Interview

Back Support
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Virgo Softech in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had go for interview at dated 4th Jan 1998 for as Technicl support. When I met there with company manager he offered me for backend support. I had joined company at very less salary but there was a committment between company and me, that salary will be increased after 1 months if i will do given work successfully. After one month, my salary was increased by management.

Interview Question – What is your   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I always faith in negotiation but i think sometimes that negotiation is not good more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Virgo Softech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virgo Softech interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Virgo Softech employees and interview candidates.