Virtua Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.5

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Very easy process, was in for the interview with in a weeks time. The Interviewer was very nice and took into consideration what my major was and maybe there would be a better position for me. I have another interview in a week that relates to what I went to school for.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen first and then offered an interview. First round of interviews consisted of two interviews in one day, the first with the talent acquisition specialist and the second with a nursing manager. Then I was called back for a peer interview and I met with three nurses on the floor. A very positive experience overall.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter and hiring manager. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The environment was comfortable and not intimidating. I was given papers to go over and was interviewed almost immediately. Many questions were asked but nothing out of the ordinary. I was informed of the next step in the process the following day. It was an overall positive interview experience.

Medical Surgical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Was invited to attend a hiring event by a recruiter. Instructed on where to arrive, and to bring a CPR card on day of event. Was greeted and given a packet upon arrival, which contained a general nurse job description of Virtua RNs, post-interview survey, and background check forms to fill out. Had two individual interviews with an HR rep and RN manager. Following the process, was told that an recruiter would reach out within two weeks to let me know if I make it to the next step which was the panel interview. Outcome: Did not get selected for panel interview. Recruiter feedback: Recruiter said that I was not chosen because I was a new graduate and lacked any experience. Recruiter told me to go work at a nursing home and gain experience before reapplying for nursing positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you recieved negative criticism at work, how you felt and your reaction.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Debbie was lovely. She was honest and intrigued by myself resume, experience and personality. Very welcoming and understanding. I am an Lpn looking to get my foot in the door with experience. And also to already have a job upon completing my RN. I love the job offer because I can choose my own hours, and it has doctors office hours. No holidays or weekends!

Interview Questions

• Future goals. Experience. School.   1 Answer

Echocardiographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Greeted by friendly receptionist who had me watch a brief video. The interview Length was just right and she asked me several questions regarding my experiences and how I felt about the job and new tasks, the challenges, etc. Debbie was enthusiastic and let me know that we would set up a second interview with the echo department staff. She walked me out and pointed out the restroom and we parted ways

Interview Questions

• What do I think would be a challenge for me being that im new to the field   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Very lengthy, missed guided at times. Waiting in between interviews were weeks not days. To be hired was a month in a half process, plus went through four iinterviews and at each interview all participants claimed to be new at this process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health in June 2015.

Interview

When I arrived everyone was very friendly and pleasant. I immediately felt comfortable. Beverly Chambers was great! She asked a variety of questions and was able to answer all of my questions. Next, I met with Kelly Warren, a unit manager. She was wonderful! Throughout the interview she was engaging and gave me excellent examples of what is expected in the position.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the recruiter who went over the job and asked me a few questions about my background. Following the recruiter, I met with the nursing director of the unit, who then went into more detail about the position and the unit.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Virtua?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I received a call scheduling an interview. Once I arrived at the office I was greeted by a very friendly assistant. I waited only a few minutes and Beverly came out to interview me. She was very personable, made me feel less nervous and was professional in doing so. Approximately two days after the interview, I received a call stating that an assessment was sent to me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when there was an integrity issue and how did I handle the situation?   Answer Question