Virtua Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.5

Histology Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Virtua Health.

Talent Acquisition Consultant was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She asked pertinent questions and didn't overpower the interview. She allowed me the time to answer questions and clarify major points. She reviewed the Benefits sheet with me and we discussed Vacation time. She reviewed further steps should there be an offer to return to meet the Department Manager.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Virtua Health in March 2015.

Very welcoming and felt at ease during the process. The recruiter members are pleasant and want to see people excel, not turn them away. If a job is not granted, this is still a great way to sharpen one's interviewing skills.

Interview Questions
    • Experiences, leadership styles, how do you handle stress, above and beyond for past experiences, and have you been faced with a bad outcome/how to handle.   Answer Question

Health Information Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Virtua Health.

Was called by human resources and asked a few questions then was scheduled for an interview at the human resources department. Went in for the interview and everyone was extremely professional. I was given a folder and a tablet to see the job description and watch a video. The interview went very well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what a previous co-worker would say about you.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Virtua Health in February 2015.

The interview process went well. Was greeted by the receptionist she offered me tea and gave me a packet to review while she got me a iPad to look at a short intro into virtua's process. I was then in a short period of time was greeted by Nick Lewis. Nick asked me a series of questions related to working with patient some difficult some not.
    I only have ONE NEGATIVE comment, the person doing the interview promised to get back to me either way in Four days and it has been 6 not including the weekends.

Interview Questions
    • How would I rate my HVAC experience on a scale of 1-10   View Answer

Catering Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Virtua Health.

Applied online and received a call within one week for an interview. I went on the interview. I was asked about my work experience and personality and what my strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked what I did at my previous job and how I work with others. I was asked what my strengths and weaknesses were.   View Answer

Transcriptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Virtua Health in February 2015.

Interview process was an exceptional experience from the receptionist who greeted me to the person who interviewed me. They were very pleasant and answered any questions about the available position. She really took an interest in my past experiences and made me feel very comfortable speaking with her. We discussed my transcription history, as well as my work history before working at my last job. She wanted to know if I had a favorite component in transcription.

Interview Questions
    • I had no difficult or unexpected questions. I will be seeing the transcription department head as soon as it can be set up. I can't wait to get started working for Virtua Health.   View Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Virtua Health.

I just had my first interview with a talent consultant. She was extremely nice. I was only there for about half an hour. The questions she asked were clear and useful. There were no odd or crazy questions. She explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for the position?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work with a team?   Answer Question
    • Name something you did recently that went above and beyond what was expected from your job.   Answer Question
    Yes, with experience I got more. Just be honest and knowledgeable.

Security Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Virtua Health.

When I approached the front desk to check in, the lady behind the counter was very friendly and welcoming. It was almost like I have been working there for years the way I was greeted. After the coffee and brief conversation, I was told to fill out a paper and view a short video. Afterwards, I was called back into an office where the recruiting manager interviewed me for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really a difficult question; moreso questions pertaining to specific situations and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Laboratory Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Virtua Health in January 2015.

Overall everything was perfect! My interview started at HR with Debbie who was an absolute delight! We discussed my job title, what was expected of me, and how the hiring process would go if I were selected. I was then sent over to the Voorhees campus to meet with the lab manager. The lab manager was also wonderful. Overall my experience was very pleasant, not to mention I was very impressed with the state of the art equipment that was being used. Also the hospital was HUGE and would have been very confusing had I been wandering around by myself. Luckily, everyone was extremely helpful and I had someone with me at all times to show me where to go and make sure I did not get lost. Overall I would give 10/10, everyone was very easy going and I did not feel intimidated or uncomfortable at all.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Virtua Health in January 2015.

I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who was quiet pleasant. She gave me a folder with information about Virtua for future employees and tablet to watch an interview from HR I had the pleasure of having an interview with Catrese Liss, the talent acquisition consultant. I was made to feel relaxed by Catrese by how she conducted the interview and how professional she is. It was a great interview and I learned more about Virtua, which I appreciated. I know I would enjoy being a part of Virtua.

Interview Questions
    • The question regarding my weakness' in a work day. But it was a fair question, as all of them were.   Answer Question