Virtual Radiologic

www.vrad.com
Profile Unclaimed

Virtual Radiologic Interview Questions

3.8

On-line application failed. Contact information is sketchy or does not exist. Attempted to report error received during application process, response was slow and incorrect. Follow up was slow and ended in dropping communication/no response to my clarification that was requested.
    Called over twenty days later. Voice mail system was pathetic, no clarification of how to leave a message or to indicate end of message. no indication on how to return to the operator. Voice mail jail big time. experimented and got back to the operator a second time, but my answers could not be heard, was hung up on.asked operator to speaker to a real person, and it took a few minutes to find one. The person played the customer service role well, but it was not sincere. So sorry you had a problem (implies no one else ever has a problem so what did you do wrong. I asked to talk to two people, human resources and someone to whom to explain the technical issues to get resolution so I could apply on-line and to get them to get their voice mail fixed. Finally got a phone number to contact the company.

Finally got a call from human resources, insincere customer service babble. So sorry that you had a problem, did not respond to the over 20 day period of non-response, you must have failed to read the not about what browsers to use. Basically blame the victim took no responsibility for the web issues, voice mail technical issues, and did not address the over 20 days of no response.
    Kept repeating what are you expecting from us. Refused to let me talk to anyone about resolving the technical issues. Gave an offer of helping with the application process, but I declined on the basis that I did not believe I would be given adequate consideration at this point.

Yes, by this time I had become irritated with being blamed for the whole problem.
    Now it became a conference call where the additional person indicated that the voice mail was for internal use only and no one outside the company would know how to use it or should use it. Please explain this one Ma Bell!

As far as getting to communicate with someone about the issues I experienced I was told that was not possible, (we are ignorant and like it that way). That no one was going to dictate to them on how to use their IT Time. I hope Mark Brady does not see this, they may actually have to account for their ridiculous attitudes. Hey Mark, I tried to tell you!

When I tried to tell them how their technology faux paus could be considered a barrier to people with disabilities, they returned to, sorry that you had a problem but you must have used the wrong browser and never mentioned that the long delay and no response from their company, could have suggested that issue over 20 days earlier.

The parting shot was we received you incomplete application marked today.
    Question: where did you pull that out, since I have not used your website since the original attempt back in early July. Somebody is rewriting history.

Without closing the conversation the line went dead and so was the customer service.

Interview Questions
    • What browser were you using, since it must have been the wrong one.   View Answer

Physician Services Interview

Comical. If you're cute and skinny, they'll call you the same day and offer you a job.

They budged 50 cents.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through other source – interviewed at Virtual Radiologic in September 2012.

Connected through Job Fair held at site. Completed a phone interview, then two interviews in person (HR and Team Supervisor). Discussed education, and experience. Specifically touched on medical experience. Also discussed how I would react to various difficult situation scenarios. There were some technical problems that were asked, but it was explained as the software was so custom designed, that it would be understood that there would be a training and learning curve involved.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle it if the patient died while performing your duty - not as a cause of what you did, just as an event of the situation?   View Answer
    Unable to negotiate. Their documentation asked for salary information from past positions. Asked for range, and received the lowest salary in that range.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Virtual Radiologic in November 2011.

One phone interview with HR, one on site interview with Director

Interview Questions
    Phone call with offer from Director. I talked with HR next about benefits. Made decision in a day and accepted.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Virtual Radiologic in February 2011.

Company is 24/7 operation and is growing rapidly. All the interviewers were fairly casual and seemed sincerely happy in their job. Seemed there was a disconnect from HR meeting to the other interviewers as I was asked the same questions by three different people on back to back visits.

Left the company actually wanting an offer as the building, location, and call center were all very new and appeared that they spent money on lots of upgrades.

NEGATIVE is company is basically taking over the building they are located in so you will be walking up and then down to meet with different people in five story building. Confusing set up but understandable with such a quickly growing company.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over the other candidates we're considering?   Answer Question
    • Presented with a couple hypothetical scenarios that occur in daily situations. The answers were dependent on knowing a little about the software, which I new nothing about since I was an external candidate.   Answer Question