Virtual Radiologic

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Physician Services Interview

Interviewed at Virtual Radiologic

Interview Details – Comical. If you're cute and skinny, they'll call you the same day and offer you a job.

Interview Question – None. All expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They budged 50 cents.

Finance Interview

Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Virtual Radiologic in November 2011.

Interview Details – One phone interview with HR, one on site interview with Director

Interview Question – What I want to be doing in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Phone call with offer from Director. I talked with HR next about benefits. Made decision in a day and accepted.

Network Technician Interview

Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through other source - interviewed at Virtual Radiologic in September 2012.

Interview Details – Connected through Job Fair held at site. Completed a phone interview, then two interviews in person (HR and Team Supervisor). Discussed education, and experience. Specifically touched on medical experience. Also discussed how I would react to various difficult situation scenarios. There were some technical problems that were asked, but it was explained as the software was so custom designed, that it would be understood that there would be a training and learning curve involved.

Interview Question – How would you handle it if the patient died while performing your duty - not as a cause of what you did, just as an event of the situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate. Their documentation asked for salary information from past positions. Asked for range, and received the lowest salary in that range.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Call Center Interview

Eden Prairie, MN

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Virtual Radiologic in February 2011.

Interview Details – Company is 24/7 operation and is growing rapidly. All the interviewers were fairly casual and seemed sincerely happy in their job. Seemed there was a disconnect from HR meeting to the other interviewers as I was asked the same questions by three different people on back to back visits.

Left the company actually wanting an offer as the building, location, and call center were all very new and appeared that they spent money on lots of upgrades.

NEGATIVE is company is basically taking over the building they are located in so you will be walking up and then down to meet with different people in five story building. Confusing set up but understandable with such a quickly growing company.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other candidates we're considering?   Answer Question
  • Presented with a couple hypothetical scenarios that occur in daily situations. The answers were dependent on knowing a little about the software, which I new nothing about since I was an external candidate.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Virtual Radiologic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Virtual Radiologic interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Virtual Radiologic employees and interview candidates.