VirtualScopics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at VirtualScopics in January 2008.

Interview Details – It is quite rigorous. They look for superstars but they truly undervalue them.

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. It is a take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at VirtualScopics in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was directly sourced after an introduction to the company based upon my background and experience. I was asked if i would be interested in speaking with them about the opportunity and spoke with both HR, a field Sales Rep and the Director of Sales. The people all seemed great at the office atmosphere was very quiet but very professional and friendly.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one I could place here...   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Felt it was a step back from my current role

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VirtualScopics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VirtualScopics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by VirtualScopics employees and interview candidates.