Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Virtusa
- Software Engineer (27)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Associate Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Consultant (5)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Associate Engineer - Technology (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Director (3)
- Engineer (2)
- Fresher (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Business Consultant (2)
- Virtusa Software Developer (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Engineer - Technology (2)
- Segment Head (1)
- Test Engineer - Automation (1)
- Senior Consultant (Technology) (1)
- Na (1)
- Developer Intern (1)
- Airtech (1)
- Apprentice - Technology (1)
- Associate Executive - Technical Writer (1)
- My Interview Experience With Virtusa (1)
- Marketing (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY) in June 2010.
4 rounds. Subject matter specific.
Not too much room for negotiation
Other Interview Reviews for Virtusa
Consultant InterviewAccepted Offer
Met with Recruiter then with Two manager the following week.
- Standard questions. Some are text book which sometimes make it tough to respond because they assume you had specific experiences. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2012.
Two rounds of interview.
- What makes you happy in job life? 1 Answer
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2011.
2 rounds technical ,duration was 1 hr each and 1 hr round only for namesake asked about strengths and demerits 2 rounds technical ,duration was 1 hr each and 1 hr round only for namesake asked about strengths and demerits
- asked to explain about projects Answer Question
salary negotiation was ok
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtusa in July 2010.
I was referred by one of my friends working in this company. I forwarded my resume to my friend working in the company. He referred my profile to the staffing team. After a week of sending my profile, a staffing lady called up and took an appointment. She gave a brief introduction of the company detailed on the interview process. It had two rounds. A technical round followed by HR brief.
- How does a technical team handle agile business requirements? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review