Virtusa Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
84 interviews

2.9

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Virtusa in January 2014.

It is an off campus placement at CMR institute of Engineering and Technology situated at Kandlakoya, Medchal on the month of January,2014. It's a 2 day process with aptitude test on the first day an it was followed by group discussion,technical interview - 2 rounds and hr interview on the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The questions in the technical interview are quite answerable and is done mostly on c and java   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Virtusa in October 2013.

Virtusa is a campus placement drive for my college initially we had to clear a amcat exam which consists of aptitude,C,english,logic reasoning,following by group discussion where you are given a situation and asked to share your views,technical interview and HR.Technical interview is mostly based on C,C++,DS and also on the our project. amcat is easy 2 clear if u practice well.

Associate Engineer - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bhīmavaram (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bhīmavaram (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Virtusa in February 2014.

Hiring takes place through a stringent process.It starts with a written test.The written test focuses on verbal and aptitude,which in turn are the reflection analytical abilities of the person.People shortlisted in the written test are called for a group discussion which is followed by an interview

Interview Questions
    • The question were mostly of the generic variety and there were not many questions that were unexpected   Answer Question

Associate Engineer - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Visakhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Virtusa in September 2013.

Written test which checks aptitude and english and computer knowledge. It was easy. then followed by Group discussionand followed by two technical interviews where they were asked to write small codes and asked many questions in and database and finally HR.

Engineer - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colombo (Sri Lanka)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Virtusa in February 2011.

Send CV to HR they will first call in for an IQ paper which is rather easy. Usually there is then two technical interviews but for me there was only one interview by an architect. And then they call in for the HR interview basically to discuss your rating and the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Most were basic technical questions and questions with regards to my project work as an undergrad since i was a fresher.   Answer Question
    They agreed to my requested offer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colombo (Sri Lanka)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Virtusa in May 2011.

there are 2 to 3 interviews and first interview conducted by HR person and then the person who is responsible for new recruitment and they have given some games to understand the analytically skills and asked about experience and qualification more

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Virtusa in April 2014.

Worst process... No proper communication and worst recruitment team as well as HR. Though you answered well they will reject you saying lame reasons. you will not any mails from the HR and you cannot contact thro telephone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Such.All are expected questions and I answered almost all.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Virtusa in April 2014.

HR called and scheduled telephonic interview on the same day.and got call for the technical discussion.which went throughgly.asked many questions technically out of which 1-2 were not able to be answered.asked for the feedback but no.next day technical guy called and asked some more questions which were again technically and asked that did i recive any call and no call was recieved.

Associate Executive - Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dematagoda (Sri Lanka)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dematagoda (Sri Lanka)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Virtusa.

I had to face 2 interviews. In the first one I had to sit for an English examination and then was given a document to review, proof-read.

Interview Questions
    • No questions. But needs to have a keen eye to spot the mistakes in the simple doc and have to make apt comments on them.   Answer Question
    There was no room for a negotiation. At least I did not feel that there was.

Apprentice - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Colombo (Sri Lanka)
    Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Virtusa in May 2010.

Applied through online. Got a phone call asking to come for the aptitude test. Went for the test which was MCQ. Got the second call after that to come for a technical interview with a consultant. Went to the technical interview, and the basics of dot net, programmming, OOP, solution development for a small scenario, UML and SQL skills were tested. After a couple of days got a call stating that I have been selected for the dot net training batch and asked to come for the induction. Went through the induction and was givent the contracts and other details.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were not that difficult and if you have a basic general idea of OOP, .NET, UML, SQL you could get though. Hard thing will be the algorithm based questions to which you need some prior practice.   Answer Question