Visa Inc.

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in November 2010.

Interview Details – two sets of interviews, back-to-back: situational and behavioral

Interview Question – Try to convince me about (or sell me on) a topic you know well?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was long and there were 3 rounds depending on your job. Questions asked was how do you trouble shoot and add value to the organisation. You must be quick thinking and have a comfortable way of adapting to rapid changes in the organisation, as well as be aware of the political games played at all levels.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.