Visa Inc.
corporate.visa.com Foster City, CA 5000+ Employees

Visa Inc. Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted through my university career services office and the first interview was conducted on campus. I met with two people for about a half hour each. We talked mostly about my interests and knowledge of UX and design. I was asked to complete a few sketches of some rough wireframe ideas for a hypothetical design situation. I was invited for a second interview session about a week later that took place in the Visa Austin office. I interviewed from 9am-12pm with about seven people of different titles etc. Each interview was different but most seemed to be evaluating how I would fit into the UX team at Visa. I enjoyed the process very much.

Interview Question – Walk through an interface design you consider to be poorly designed and explain why. Then offer ten suggestions to improve this design.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because the offer exceeded my expectations and was for an internship position. The Visa HR team is extremely nice and explained everything very well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Associate User Experience Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.