Visa Inc.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – Excessively slow. Multiple rounds, slow decision making.

Negotiation Details – Open.

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

Interview Details – Call with hiring manager. Was about 45 minutes. More asking about experience/resume then company or industry specific questions.

Interview Question – No serious technical questions or anything unexpected. Just resume and follow up type questions   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening process before being invited for a telephone interview the following morning. After passing the phone interview, I was offered a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and Senior Business Analyst for a later day in the same week. Interview was about experience and what new I could bring to the company.

2 weeks after, I was invited to meet the main manager of the region which was a very comfortable interview. Was contacted the same day with job offer.

Interview Question – Who is Visa's main competitor?

trick question.
  View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Unsure, was happy with offer.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!