Visa Inc. Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Centennial, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Group Interview with 3 department leaders. Interview set up by recruiter. Manager lead the interview with other staff asking technical questions. Was casual and low key in format with questions regarding project management and ability to lead.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Quick on the phone first interview, then an in person panel interview, [over three hours], then no contract for three weeks, followed by an offer. The people were basically organized by learning the process.

Insufficent salaruy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Excessively slow. Multiple rounds, slow decision making.

Negotiation

Open.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

Interview

Call with hiring manager. Was about 45 minutes. More asking about experience/resume then company or industry specific questions.

Interview Questions

• No serious technical questions or anything unexpected. Just resume and follow up type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was surprisingly straightforward, with just an initial phone screen, an in person interview with my manager, and then his manager. It was as if they'd already made their decision before my arrival

Interview Questions

• General questions - describe your background, highlighting any areas you think relevant to the role. My manager was really focused on his 'problems' needing resolution and basically we had a discussion around those.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screening process before being invited for a telephone interview the following morning. After passing the phone interview, I was offered a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and Senior Business Analyst for a later day in the same week. Interview was about experience and what new I could bring to the company. 2 weeks after, I was invited to meet the main manager of the region which was a very comfortable interview. Was contacted the same day with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Who is Visa's main competitor? trick question.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Unsure, was happy with offer.