Visa Inc. Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Quick on the phone first interview, then an in person panel interview, [over three hours], then no contract for three weeks, followed by an offer. The people were basically organized by learning the process.

Insufficent salaruy

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Excessively slow. Multiple rounds, slow decision making.

Negotiation

Open.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

Interview

Call with hiring manager. Was about 45 minutes. More asking about experience/resume then company or industry specific questions.

Interview Questions

• No serious technical questions or anything unexpected. Just resume and follow up type questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone screening process before being invited for a telephone interview the following morning. After passing the phone interview, I was offered a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and Senior Business Analyst for a later day in the same week. Interview was about experience and what new I could bring to the company.

2 weeks after, I was invited to meet the main manager of the region which was a very comfortable interview. Was contacted the same day with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Who is Visa's main competitor?

trick question.

2 Answers

Negotiation

Unsure, was happy with offer.