Visa Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contracts Manager Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially there was some confusion regarding who I was to interview with. Apparently the problem wa s on the recruiters side, but nonetheless it made for slighly frazzed nerves.

Had a very congenial Interview with the Director. I happened to be the 1st interviewee. In the end, I they were looking for a candidate with stronger contract drafting skills.

Interview Questions

• They look for people w/VISA experience. I was questioned about my VISA experience.   Answer Question
  • The contractor would be expected to p/u menial task of team members. How would you cope with that from various personalities.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Contracts Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.