Visa Inc.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Miami, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2011.

Interview Details – Overall the interview was a great experience. The Interviewer was very laid back and smiled a lot, was not intimidating at all, really allowed me to be comfortable and to just be myself.

Job was easy to get, just smile, be honest with yourself, be positive, be ambitious, and just lay out all this passion on why you want to explore this new career opportunity.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for VISA?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Visa Inc. in December 2011.

Interview Details – They called me for 2 interviews with 4 diferent people...was a total waste of my time.

Interview Question – languages you speak?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Customer Service Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.