Visa Inc. Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview at first. After that I was called in for an in-person interview. Was asked typical interview questions by two gentleman who genuinely loved their jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then manager, then face to face interview. Phone interview was basic resume review, two open ended questions and allowed time for my questions. Recruiters want specific situations that describe and demonstrate experience and skill level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was done by one of the hiring manager, he was very friendly. He asked behavior questions about who I handle difficult situations Interview consisted of five questions to test your reaction to different situations. One of the questions asked was based on a scenario given to respond to

Interview Questions

• A scenario was read to respond to, to determine how you would react to customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation involved, just accepted the job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Overall the interview was a great experience. The Interviewer was very laid back and smiled a lot, was not intimidating at all, really allowed me to be comfortable and to just be myself. Job was easy to get, just smile, be honest with yourself, be positive, be ambitious, and just lay out all this passion on why you want to explore this new career opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for VISA?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in December 2011.

Interview

They called me for 2 interviews with 4 diferent people...was a total waste of my time.