Visa Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Director Interview

Foster City, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was non technical. Direct interview was a combination of technical, people mgmt, leadership, etc. it went well overall, but I didn't hear from anyone for about 3 weeks. After following up, I was told that the team is busy and has still not completed the interview process. After two months, I got an email that the position is closed...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Engineering Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.