Visa Inc. Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc. in July 2011.

Accounting questions related to depreciation/ amortization, deferring revenue, recognizing revenue.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2009.

The interview process was straightforward. I was a current employee at the company so I only had to describe to them what I had worked on and provide a new of someone who could give me a recommendation within the company. There were no by the book behavioral questions, just basic knowledge of how the finance function works was all. I did not have to interview with more than my manager and his manager which made it less intimidating. The finance department is notorious for a high turnover so they were desperate to fill the position since most people try to stay away from it at Visa unless they don't mind working 10+ a day.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with the Oracle systems and how and when have you used it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation process since we were on a company wide pay freeze.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2009.

Met with the extended team. The one thing that stood out, is that the interviewers were all at a higher level than the the position being interviewed for. In retrospect, this implies getting blindsided due not meeting others at the same level. Get a high level picture, but no opportunity to understand specific role responsibilities only to be surprised later.