Visa Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visa Inc. in September 2011.

Interview Details – The entire process was well done. Starting with bottled water in the lobby, interviewers were prepared, polite and asked good questions and immediately understood your key points on why you should be considered for the position. Feedback and followup made coming on board seamless. Great place to work.

Negotiation Details – We agreed on a package and when it was approved I happily accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.