Visa Inc. IT Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Visa Inc. in June 2012.

Visa moves fast on interviews. I was initially phone screened then interviewed in person by 5 people from the IT and business side. The interviews were held all in the same day.

Interview Questions
  • The project managers deal with a lot of finacials. The questions were around basic PM work but were heavily geared towards financial controls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2010.

Recruiter found my resume online, gave me a call, we discussed position. I decided he could submit me for the position. Than Visa set up a phone screen with me. Than I got a call back about four business days later to meet with hiring manager separately, and than some team members. The entire onsite interview process lasted about two hours.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was, "Which would you prefer to use a gel pen or a ball point pen? And Why?"   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase went one round before I got an offer that I could agree on. It was not my ideal, but was an OK offer.