Visa Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Implementation Analyst Interview

Implementation Analyst
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and they set the interview up for two days ahead, they were impressed and I was offered a second interview, that interview went well and the project manager said that the process took a while and not to worry about it, then 3 weeks later, after following up with them a few times, I was told that they did not have enough positions available.

Interview Question – Do you have project management skills?   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Implementation Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2009.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from HR person. She asked me to tell her about my experience working with Visa system. I believe my cover letter and resume was perfectly written so all I had to do is to expand on key points specifically related to the position. Since I am located in Canada I was asked to provide U.S. work permit if hired and I wasn't sure.

Interview Question – Would you be able to provide U.S. work permit if hired.   View Answer

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!