Visa Inc. Information Security Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.7

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

First round, supposed to be technical, but it's just like a random talk. Mainly about past related experiences on cryptography and network based on resume. The interviewers are very nice and I was not nervous at all. Since it is for internship, the whole process was not very hard. Still waiting for more information from the recruiter.

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of two initial phone screenings. One more technical than the other. Then invited to an on-site where I met with two more people. Very technical interviews over network technologies mostly. Last step was another phone screening that was a technical screening of various things from coding to security.

Interview Questions

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2012.

Interview

-what do you knwo about our company?
    -tell us about a time you didleadership

all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• describe a timew here you showed leadership?   1 Answer