Visa Inc. Intern Interview Questions

2.7

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2014.

Started with a phone interview asked basic questions strengths, weaknesses, how to form team relationships, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Once offered a position I was given a background check and worked with HR on negotiating compensation

Interview Questions
  • How would you form relationships with older workers that didn't respect your age?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Visa Inc..

On campus interview opportunity. This interview felt more like a screen. Interviewer went over my resume, and the basic things like that. No challenging questions. This was a basic first step, and the interviewer said that they'll be in touch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Applied through University Recruiting system. Had in-person interview followed by two phone interviews. Received and accepted offer after the 2nd phone interview. The process took 2 weeks. Both of the interviews were largely fit and behavioral based. All standard questions and largely based off of resume-questioning. Know a lot about Visa and the payments industry in general. Have a good reason for wanting to work there, and know your resume well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2014.

Consisted of couple rounds of interviews, mainly behavioral questions all throughout the interview. Why VISA, where do you see yourself in a couple of years, when did you lead a team etc.

Interview Questions
    • If your friends were to describe you in three words, what would they be   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I had 3 interviews- one behavioral with HR, one technical with potential managers, and one with my potential managers boss

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2012.

the employer is very nice through the phone interview, asked some behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • why visa?   Answer Question
    • describe an experience that you need to solve a problem but do not have under the imperfect information condition   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in April 2010.

Got an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Had initial phone interview then got contacted about going into Foster City for interview there. Interviewed with 4 people in three interviews. Two were 1:1 and one was 2:1. They were really friendly and the interview was pleasant. They mainly wanted to know how I fit in and a lot of the questions were situational/behavioral. They don't expect you to know too much about he Visa business model, but it helps if you're familiar.

Interview Questions
    • If I asked you to get me some coffee, what would you say?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a few weeks for them to get back to me.

Interview Details – Prompt interview arrangment. day after interview, referrees will be called up and the next day i got hired

Interview Question – Can u work in a hierarchal environment? why or why not?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2014.

There were two rounds of interview. First round - your department manager will interview you on the job related questions such as how is your knowledge relevant to this position, etc. More like a chit chat form. The inteviewers are quite nice. Second round - HR call interview. Asked about your personal career goal, why you apply this company, what do you understand about our business model, your plas for future career direction and furthur education, your softskills, etc. Need to research on the company to show that you know what their business is doing and how different they are from other competitors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

There is only one round of interview. Interview was quite causal and interviewer asked questions related to the nature of the job scope. Not too hard and I guess they are looking for personality fit.