Visa Inc.

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2014.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview asked basic questions strengths, weaknesses, how to form team relationships, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Once offered a position I was given a background check and worked with HR on negotiating compensation

Interview Question – How would you form relationships with older workers that didn't respect your age?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – On campus interview opportunity. This interview felt more like a screen. Interviewer went over my resume, and the basic things like that. No challenging questions. This was a basic first step, and the interviewer said that they'll be in touch.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – Applied through University Recruiting system. Had in-person interview followed by two phone interviews. Received and accepted offer after the 2nd phone interview. The process took 2 weeks. Both of the interviews were largely fit and behavioral based. All standard questions and largely based off of resume-questioning. Know a lot about Visa and the payments industry in general. Have a good reason for wanting to work there, and know your resume well.

Interview Question – What is your 2nd biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews- one behavioral with HR, one technical with potential managers, and one with my potential managers boss

Interview Question – What is your favorite language to code in and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2012.

Interview Details – the employer is very nice through the phone interview, asked some behavior questions

Interview Questions

Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in April 2010.

Interview Details – Got an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Had initial phone interview then got contacted about going into Foster City for interview there. Interviewed with 4 people in three interviews. Two were 1:1 and one was 2:1. They were really friendly and the interview was pleasant. They mainly wanted to know how I fit in and a lot of the questions were situational/behavioral. They don't expect you to know too much about he Visa business model, but it helps if you're familiar.

Interview Question – If I asked you to get me some coffee, what would you say?   View Answer

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interview. First round - your department manager will interview you on the job related questions such as how is your knowledge relevant to this position, etc. More like a chit chat form. The inteviewers are quite nice. Second round - HR call interview. Asked about your personal career goal, why you apply this company, what do you understand about our business model, your plas for future career direction and furthur education, your softskills, etc. Need to research on the company to show that you know what their business is doing and how different they are from other competitors.

Interview Question – The business model of the company   Answer Question

Interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took a few weeks for them to get back to me.

Interview Details – Prompt interview arrangment. day after interview, referrees will be called up and the next day i got hired

Interview Question – Can u work in a hierarchal environment? why or why not?

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1 round of interview with 2 business leaders

Interview Question – Not difficult. It's more like a chit chat session.   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2013.

Interview Details – There is only one round of interview. Interview was quite causal and interviewer asked questions related to the nature of the job scope. Not too hard and I guess they are looking for personality fit.

Interview Question – What kind of mobile applications will you introduce?   Answer Question

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!