Visa Inc.

Updated Feb 22, 2015
Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

I met them at a career fair and they scheduled an interview within two days. The first round was technical, and asked some pretty simple questions. There were two more such interviews, one that assessed general problem solving and the other emphasizing coding (some questions were a bit challenging). The last round was a behavioral interview, but had easy questions overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Intern Interview

Was interviewed for the 1st round. Got a call from career fair. The interview was scheduled at the university itself. Didn't get any further calls. Received a mail about reject.

Interview Questions
    • Given two link list find whether they are connected or not.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Visa Inc..

After information sessions at school, had interview about new graduate development program. Interview itself was not too difficult, although job description and conversation about required skills were very general. Did not ask too difficult questions, and in general very relaxing interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2015.

It was pretty relaxed. Phone interview. They went through my resume and asked me questions about that first then they went on to ask the behavioral questions. The behavioral was pretty standard and the resume review was very typical. Just be prepared to have good examples from all your listed experience/leadership positions if you're in college.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used logic to solve a problem/   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Contacted recruiter through tech talk and she guided me through process. Asked me for my preferences then would set me up with an interview. The interview was with a manager, and mostly behavioral.

Intern Interview

Applied through the campus career service center. Received an email saying I received an interview. Had a 1 to 1 interview which lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewers were extremely nice and made the environment feel fairly relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2014.

Started with a phone interview asked basic questions strengths, weaknesses, how to form team relationships, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Once offered a position I was given a background check and worked with HR on negotiating compensation

Interview Questions
    • How would you form relationships with older workers that didn't respect your age?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Visa Inc..

On campus interview opportunity. This interview felt more like a screen. Interviewer went over my resume, and the basic things like that. No challenging questions. This was a basic first step, and the interviewer said that they'll be in touch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Applied through University Recruiting system. Had in-person interview followed by two phone interviews. Received and accepted offer after the 2nd phone interview. The process took 2 weeks. Both of the interviews were largely fit and behavioral based. All standard questions and largely based off of resume-questioning. Know a lot about Visa and the payments industry in general. Have a good reason for wanting to work there, and know your resume well.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2014.

Consisted of couple rounds of interviews, mainly behavioral questions all throughout the interview. Why VISA, where do you see yourself in a couple of years, when did you lead a team etc.

Interview Questions
    • If your friends were to describe you in three words, what would they be   Answer Question