Visa Inc.

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.8

Senior Business Development Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Very slow hiring process (might take several months) and numerous interviews. If a person is employed, it makes it hard to be excused so many times from current work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Applied through University Recruiting system. Had in-person interview followed by two phone interviews. Received and accepted offer after the 2nd phone interview. The process took 2 weeks. Both of the interviews were largely fit and behavioral based. All standard questions and largely based off of resume-questioning. Know a lot about Visa and the payments industry in general. Have a good reason for wanting to work there, and know your resume well.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2014.

5 email back and forth and two behavioral interviews. Basic questions, good things, bad things, succesful proyect, failed project. etc

Interview Questions

I had another offer at walmart.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2014.

Relaxed and long process. 4 interviews in total. They look for people that fit with their culture and are able to perform without supervision. I met with direct manager, talent acquisition and group peers

Staff Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview process at VISA is really conducted in a professional manner. Though its bit slow but its detailed and you will have the feel that you are being interviewed for Tier 1 company. have patience and improve your professional and technical knowledge to get thru... Good Luck.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Hired through HR firm, set up interview with Visa manager, one 20 minute interview

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, hourly base pay was already set before interview began.

IT Consultant Interview

Simple straightforward interview process....started with a 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager, team members weren't available otherwise it would have been a team panel interview. Focus is on behavorial questions and fitting in with the team along with longevity.

Interview Questions
    • What did you dislike least about your last job and company?   Answer Question
    Pre-negotiated as it was a contract and they were very flexible

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc..

had 2 phone screen and one face to face interview.The process was smooth

Staff QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Onsite interview - 3 round of interview, 1 - managerial interview

Interview Questions
    • Java, Automation related, SQL queries, Unix/Linux, etc.   Answer Question

Corporate Reputation Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Visa Inc..

I submitted my resume online through my college career website. I was contacted by phone to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes of get-to-know me and my interest in the position. Questions were about my leadership experience, a time I overcame a problem in a work or school situation, something I was proud of, and other similar questions. Then I was contacted by phone to schedule an on-site interview at the Redwood City office. I was supposed to meet with three individuals, one executive and two other people with the company. Only one of the people was actually in the office. The other two interviews were over the phone in their conference room. Each interview was about 30 minute long. I was then escorted out of the building. I later received an email saying I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the next big social media platform will be?   Answer Question