Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.
- Software Engineer (21)
- Intern (20)
- Senior Business Leader (13)
- Director (11)
- Business Leader (11)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Recruiting Coordinator (5)
- Staff Software Engineer (4)
- Systems Analyst (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Staff QA Engineer (3)
- Information Security Analyst (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Recruiter (2)
- Graduate Program (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- Software (2)
- Web Developer (2)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Visa Inc..
Mostly standard questions, process was quick, 5 interviews over a week. as a candidate I would say I was treated really well.
- did not find it too difficult, mostly asked questions based on my experience. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.
Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.
strange conversation with the HR person (Chien i think) he told me that as I was a Filipino i should not have over the top expectations for salary! So strange.
- it was all quite general chit chat Answer Question
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.
Straightforward. 3 rounds. 1 round with hiring manager, 1 round with the boss of the hiring manager and last round with the head of AP (just a phonecall chit chat)
Very well done. Did all the necessary checks and every step is documented in email and sent to me. Transparent about the background checks too.
- It is a very desk bound job. Can you take it? 1 Answer