Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.
- Software Engineer (23)
- Intern (20)
- Senior Business Leader (13)
- Director (12)
- Business Leader (11)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Recruiting Coordinator (5)
- Systems Analyst (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- Software Engineer New Grad (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Software (3)
- Staff QA Engineer (3)
- Information Security Analyst (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Recruiter (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Senior QA Engineer (2)
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.
Interview process pretty professional. 3 rounds of interview, one with VP, one with Director and last with Director development. Each round was close to 1 hour, there was waiting time between each round. After 3 rounds they provided lunch and told me that they will get back. After couple of days they Emailed me that i am not selected for the role. Good response to candidate which many company are not doing. Overall process is good and professional
- Mostly based on my past experience on people management Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Visa Inc..
Mostly standard questions, process was quick, 5 interviews over a week. as a candidate I would say I was treated really well.
- did not find it too difficult, mostly asked questions based on my experience. Answer Question
Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.
strange conversation with the HR person (Chien i think) he told me that as I was a Filipino i should not have over the top expectations for salary! So strange.
- it was all quite general chit chat Answer Question
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.
Straightforward. 3 rounds. 1 round with hiring manager, 1 round with the boss of the hiring manager and last round with the head of AP (just a phonecall chit chat)
Very well done. Did all the necessary checks and every step is documented in email and sent to me. Transparent about the background checks too.
- It is a very desk bound job. Can you take it? 1 Answer