Visa Inc. Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Mostly standard questions, process was quick, 5 interviews over a week. as a candidate I would say I was treated really well.

Interview Questions

• did not find it too difficult, mostly asked questions based on my experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

strange conversation with the HR person (Chien i think) he told me that as I was a Filipino i should not have over the top expectations for salary! So strange.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.

Interview

Straightforward. 3 rounds. 1 round with hiring manager, 1 round with the boss of the hiring manager and last round with the head of AP (just a phonecall chit chat)
    Very well done. Did all the necessary checks and every step is documented in email and sent to me. Transparent about the background checks too.

Interview Questions

• It is a very desk bound job. Can you take it?   1 Answer