Visa Inc. Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc..

Mostly standard questions, process was quick, 5 interviews over a week. as a candidate I would say I was treated really well.

Interview Questions
  • did not find it too difficult, mostly asked questions based on my experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2013.

strange conversation with the HR person (Chien i think) he told me that as I was a Filipino i should not have over the top expectations for salary! So strange.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2011.

Straightforward. 3 rounds. 1 round with hiring manager, 1 round with the boss of the hiring manager and last round with the head of AP (just a phonecall chit chat)
    Very well done. Did all the necessary checks and every step is documented in email and sent to me. Transparent about the background checks too.

Interview Questions
    • It is a very desk bound job. Can you take it?   View Answer