Visa Inc.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – Mostly standard questions, process was quick, 5 interviews over a week. as a candidate I would say I was treated really well.

Interview Question – did not find it too difficult, mostly asked questions based on my experience.   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2013.

Interview Details – strange conversation with the HR person (Chien i think) he told me that as I was a Filipino i should not have over the top expectations for salary! So strange.

Interview Question – it was all quite general chit chat   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2011.

Interview Details – Straightforward. 3 rounds. 1 round with hiring manager, 1 round with the boss of the hiring manager and last round with the head of AP (just a phonecall chit chat)
Very well done. Did all the necessary checks and every step is documented in email and sent to me. Transparent about the background checks too.

Interview Question – It is a very desk bound job. Can you take it?   View Answer

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!