Visa Inc. Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Several rounds of interviews, long process

Negotiation

Lots of selling, lots of promises

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 month contract with possibilities of extension. There was a phone interview for 30 min and then the offer came in 3 hours. They did not extend and I found myself again in the job market.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The question was an exercise problem on how to build user stories. I replied that a user story is a tool used in Agile software development to capture a description of a software feature from an end-user perspective. The user story describes the type of user, what they want and why. A user story helps to create a simplified description of a requirement.

Interview Questions

• Any conflicting situations and how you handled them   1 Answer