Visa Inc.

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very long interview process that required many conversions with multiple people at all levels of the organization. It gave me the opportunity to really think about my decision to change career paths. There seems to be a lot of internal communication between multiple areas to make decisions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview Details – 5 interviewers at different levels in the org

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, received an email from the recruiter less than a week later. Had two phone interviews (with recruiter then hiring manager) - then was asked to come into the office. Participated in back to back 30 minute interviews from my future colleagues (counterparts, peers, team mates).

Most of the interview was them telling me about their job, the role I was apply for, and only a few pointed questions about my resume (not much you can get through in 30 minutes). Everyone was well prepared and friendly. I was just honest as could be and asked a lot of questions to determine the company culture and the "unknowns" - so the interview was really from both perspectives. I received an offer about a week and a half after the marathon of in person interviews. Then my background check took less than a week.

Interview Question – What kind of working environment is most comfortable for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for what you feel your worth. Like all large companies, the recruiter and HR have to base the $ on a pre-defined pay scale. There really isn't much room for negitiation generally - but Visa does compensate their employees very well from what I have been able to surmise.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.