Visa Inc.

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – had 2 phone screen and one face to face interview.The process was smooth

Interview Question – Java questions , SOAP REST web services,WSDL etc   Answer Question

QA Engineer
Foster City, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hi,

I would like to give a honest review about my interview process.
My first interview was with 1:1 with I dont know who. She never introduced herself. but staight way jumped into questions before even entering into the room and be sitted.

Questions were not relevant to QA role. Which QA [tester] will alter table column in db. Is QA allowed to change db structure. So then why this questions.

The interview panel expected you to know coding in java. I dont understand, if we are expect to code who will do actual testing.!!???

Thanks.

Interview Question – update table column   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I don't think I want to do Coding.

QA Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online.
Phone screen was pretty easy.

Interview Question – Asked about testing, discussed about equivalence partitioning, some scripting and simple coding.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had applied online on monster. Initially had a phone screen with the company recruiter followed by a technical phone interview and then a 1:1 onsite interview

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.