Visa Inc. Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc. in September 2013.

Very quick process. Received phone call from staffing agency on a Tuesday; initial phone screen. Wednesday received call for face-to-face interview for Thursday. Thursday: face to face interview, 2 hour process, 4, 30 minute interviews with different HR and recruiting managers. Friday: received offer.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time in which you had to handle a difficult scheduling conflict.   Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate, however the pay is where I was comfortable. They paid more than my previous job.

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2012.

Very professional and easy process. Visa contacted me for a phone screen and received a call that week to come in for an onsite interview. The overall interview process was very smooth. I walked into the lobby and they badged me in. Someone from HR came downstairs to get me and escorted me to a conference room. I spoke to three different people: A Recruiter, Sr. Business Leader, Corporate Services and Sr. Business Leader, Global Talent Acquisition. I met with each person individually for 30 minutes. They had a good guy/bad guy interview style. Very nice people.

Interview Questions
    • "Please tell us a time where you have failed and how you overcame that failure."   View Answer
    Easy. They asked me what I wanted and i told them i would really like to have a smooth transition financially and they accepted my 25/hour pay request.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Visa Inc..

Int-ital communication via LinkedIn and was contacted by a TA to my mobile , spoke about the role etc .
    After the phone call was sent an email invite for a face to face interview.

On the day of face to face interview.

I was ill on the day of interview , I went for it.

They asked me to go through my resume with them. But I couldnt do in detail because I was coughing and feeling very weak.

I kinda sense that i would not be selected , but if i were on their shoes i would at least give one more chance for next interview.

Not only that I also wished that they would inform me if i was not selected.

I had to call up to check after one week of the interview and they replied me that the team manager is not back from his trip so they cannot decide yet.

so after waiting for another 2 more weeks , I called them up again to check the status as i have not received any update from them.

They just replied me saying that you are not selected!

I asked the reason , they felt that i might not be able to handle the volume of work and they have already found someone else.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage high volume of work   View Answer