Visa Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Visa Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick process. Received phone call from staffing agency on a Tuesday; initial phone screen. Wednesday received call for face-to-face interview for Thursday. Thursday: face to face interview, 2 hour process, 4, 30 minute interviews with different HR and recruiting managers. Friday: received offer.

Interview Question – Explain a time in which you had to handle a difficult scheduling conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate, however the pay is where I was comfortable. They paid more than my previous job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very professional and easy process. Visa contacted me for a phone screen and received a call that week to come in for an onsite interview. The overall interview process was very smooth. I walked into the lobby and they badged me in. Someone from HR came downstairs to get me and escorted me to a conference room. I spoke to three different people: A Recruiter, Sr. Business Leader, Corporate Services and Sr. Business Leader, Global Talent Acquisition. I met with each person individually for 30 minutes. They had a good guy/bad guy interview style. Very nice people.

Interview Question – "Please tell us a time where you have failed and how you overcame that failure."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy. They asked me what I wanted and i told them i would really like to have a smooth transition financially and they accepted my 25/hour pay request.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Recruiting Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.