Visa Inc. Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.8

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was granted an interview through the referral program. Their new offices are very nice and modern and located on the 3rd floor. Met with 4 different decision makers in the company. They ask behavioral questions and judge how compatible you will be with the team. Casual type atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions are about multitasking and how you access it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very fast - since this was a entry level position, the turn around was only about a week. The interview process also doubled as a mini-job preview as the coordinator and interview panel conducted an interview via each of the interview methods Visa uses - phone, video, and in-person. Everyone I spoke with was incredibly friendly and helpful in answering all of my questions regarding the role and responsibilities. They clearly laid out the tasks I would be responsible for and what kind of person the had envisioned for this role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult scheduling experience you had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Very quick process. Received phone call from staffing agency on a Tuesday; initial phone screen. Wednesday received call for face-to-face interview for Thursday. Thursday: face to face interview, 2 hour process, 4, 30 minute interviews with different HR and recruiting managers. Friday: received offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in which you had to handle a difficult scheduling conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate, however the pay is where I was comfortable. They paid more than my previous job.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very professional and easy process. Visa contacted me for a phone screen and received a call that week to come in for an onsite interview. The overall interview process was very smooth. I walked into the lobby and they badged me in. Someone from HR came downstairs to get me and escorted me to a conference room. I spoke to three different people: A Recruiter, Sr. Business Leader, Corporate Services and Sr. Business Leader, Global Talent Acquisition. I met with each person individually for 30 minutes. They had a good guy/bad guy interview style. Very nice people.

Interview Questions

• "Please tell us a time where you have failed and how you overcame that failure."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. They asked me what I wanted and i told them i would really like to have a smooth transition financially and they accepted my 25/hour pay request.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Int-ital communication via LinkedIn and was contacted by a TA to my mobile , spoke about the role etc .
    After the phone call was sent an email invite for a face to face interview.

On the day of face to face interview.

I was ill on the day of interview , I went for it.

They asked me to go through my resume with them. But I couldnt do in detail because I was coughing and feeling very weak.

I kinda sense that i would not be selected , but if i were on their shoes i would at least give one more chance for next interview.

Not only that I also wished that they would inform me if i was not selected.

I had to call up to check after one week of the interview and they replied me that the team manager is not back from his trip so they cannot decide yet.

so after waiting for another 2 more weeks , I called them up again to check the status as i have not received any update from them.

They just replied me saying that you are not selected!

I asked the reason , they felt that i might not be able to handle the volume of work and they have already found someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage high volume of work   1 Answer