Visa Inc.

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – HR contacted for initial screening. Had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager after a few weeks. Heard back after 2 weeks that I am being invited for in-person interview on campus. A total of 6 people from the team interviewed me. Everyone sounded very positive. Hiring manager informed that I would know within 2 weeks. What was ridiculous was I never heard either ways even after 5-6 weeks. I followed up with the HR and hiring manager several times. The worst was that they kept telling me they were interested but never made an offer. Extremely slow. HR seems a little clueless as to what the next steps are. They are not prompt in responding. From my experience the whole experience took more than 10 weeks and still I dont have an answer. Decided to pursue another offer in hand.

Interview Question – Why Visa?   Answer Question

Foster City, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1st phone interview with HR to talk go over the resume. Then 1:1 on-site interview with 5 people (half day). Then schedule another half day on-site interview with 4 people (30 mins each). The interview process is pretty smooth and organize. HR has very good and quick follow up after each interview.

Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2009.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview initated by HR department. It took 2 weeks to hear back from HR for an in-house interview. There were total of 4 interviewers during the in-house interview. Each of them took about 30 to 45 mins. Questions related to self description, past working experience, why you think you can handle this job, what's your strengths and weakness and some behavioral type of questions. Also, there were scenario types of questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we need to hire you instead of other candidates?   Answer Question
  • What you could demonstrate to me you could handle the job functions listed in the job description?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was allowed at that time when I was offered for the job; but you could always ask for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.